If you bought a Vanilla gift card from someone and want to check by yourself the how much is in the card, then knowing how to check your Vanilla gift card balance can be very helpful in such situations.
Vanilla gift cards offer a convenient way to pay for goods and services online and avoid the hassle of moving with physical cash. The Vanilla visa gift card usually come with a specific balance in it ranging from $10 to $500.
You can buy a Vanilla visa gift card at a participating store where you will precise the amount to be loaded onto the card. However, if you bought the card from someone else, you might want to check if the balance described by the seller is what is available on the card.
To check your Vanilla Visa gift card balance, you will need to login to Vanilla Gift website and check your balance with the steps that will be outlined below. You can also call the customer service to check your Vanilla visa gift card balance.
That said, in this article, I will show you step by step how to check your Vanilla Visa gift card balance.
What is a Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
The Vanilla Visa Gift Card is a prepaid Visa gift card with denominations ranging from $10 to $500 that can be purchased online. They're wonderful gifts for special occasions and as thank-you gifts for clients, employees, and business partners.
Vanilla gift card is a good prepaid card that you may use in-store, online, over the phone, and by mail order even if you don't have a debit or credit card. The Vanilla Gift Card is accepted wherever Visa is accepted, and the good thing about it is that you can't spend more money than you've placed onto it, so you don't risk going overdrawn.
CHECK ALSO: How to Sell Gift Cards for Cash Instantly
Where to Buy Vanilla Gift Cards?
The Bancorp Inc. issues the Vanilla Gift Cards, which you can buy at Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Dollar General, Seven Eleven, Sam's Club, H.E.B., and Speedway locations near you, or online from the Vanilla Gift Cards' official website.
What are Vanilla Gift Card Benefits?
Vanilla Gift Card provides various benefits to its consumers, and the following are a few of them:
- Vanilla gift cards do not expire, so you don't have to worry about using them quickly. As a result, you will not lose any of your money due to expiration after a few days. The vanilla card can be saved and used as needed.
- The vanilla gift card can be used in any Visa-accepting location.
- Because a Vanilla Gift card is a prepaid card, it eliminates the need to carry cash.
- Aside from the activation fee, which is paid when the card is purchased, there are no extra fees.
- It is simple to keep track of the money you have spent on purchases when you use a Vanilla gift ticket. You may check the balance of your gift card at any moment by visiting the official website.
CHECK ALSO: How to Sell Gift Cards for Bitcoin Instantly
Can I Check My Vanilla Gift Card Balance?
Yes, you can. The best part of it is, you can check your Vanilla Visa gift card balance online or through phone call. The process to check your gift card balance online can be seen below.
How to Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance
Checking your Vanilla gift card balance will make you confident when purchasing items with the gift card online. You can check your Vanilla gift card balance in two ways as show below.
1. Check Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance Online
The best way to check your Vanilla Visa gift card balance is by going to the VanillaGift and check your gift card balance. The steps to check your Vanilla Visa gift card are as follows:
- Go to VanillaGift.
- Once the page opens, enter all the information to check your card balance.
- Enter your Card Number, Card Expiry Date and Card Security Code.
- Tap "Sign in".
- And after that you will be able to check your card balance.
2. Check Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card Balance Through Customer Service
You can also check your Vanilla gift card balance by calling their toll-free number. Dial 1-800-571-1376 and provide the customer executive agent with your card information. After they have verified your card information, they will inform you of your Vanilla gift card balance.
This is another simple method that will not take up much of your time if you have all of the relevant information.
If you have any questions about your Vanilla Gift Card, you can reach out to their customer service team via phone or Mail.
Customer Service Number: 1-844-433-7898
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Bank Account Instantly [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Get Money Off an Expired Debit Card [3 Easy Ways]
- What Happens When Your Debit Card Expires? [Fully Explained]
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
- How To Transfer Money From A Prepaid Card To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From ATM (Debit Card) To Another Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account [5 Easy Steps]
Final Thoughts On Vanilla Gift Card Check Balance
Vanilla gift cards let you pay for goods and services online without having to use your bank card. They also avoid you the hassle of carrying along physical cash.
You can check your Vanilla gift card balance in 2 ways — online; by going to the VanillaGift and by calling the the customer support to request for your gift card balance. We have provided steps required to get the balance of your gift card. You can use the process that suits you the most.