HTTP Injector is one of the most amazing VPN app that has served many people over the past years for their various projects.
The main use of this app is to bypass internet restrictions set by your ISP hindering you from getting free internet access no matter your network.
This app also has a variety of handy tools that can get you connected to the internet by many ways.
Aside of giving free internet access to all its users, HTTP Injector is equally made for development purposes and is mainly used by developers for lots of their test projects.
Most of these projects are free internet projects.
With such an application, your access to the free internet world is a guarantee but you will need to know how to set up this application before enjoying it.
You will need to understand how all the features in the app work and how you can use them adequately.
Lately, we released free internet config files for http injector for all countries that you can download, import and use to get connected to the internet freely.
But as we all know, you will always demand more and when I say demand more is by asking how to set up http injector for free internet access for any network by yourself and also you will always want to know how you can find and get a working bug host for your network.
We understand these demands and there is this parable that says, "don't teach a kid how to eat fish but rather teach him how to catch fish".
This simply means that you might not be satisfied with these http injector files and you want to know how you can go about setting your own free internet files for free internet so that you will not need to roam around asking for files when ever they get expired.
The trip will be quite long for you to get to understand how to setup this http injector in the right way for every network you are trying to inject if you are not familiar to some terms.
Don't worry, we will go through all of that. However, you can download the ehi files for http injector from the links below for a start.
So in today's guide, I will walk you through the different steps you can take to configure and setup http injector the right way in order to get free internet access for your network no matter its restriction.
I will explain most terms used such as HTTP, SNI(SSL/TLS), Server, Host, SSH, V2Ray, Shadowsocks etc.
A good understanding of these terms will help you in understanding HTTP Injector and how you can easily use it.
But before knowing how to get free internet, it will be good we know what free internet really is and how does it works.
Table of Contents
What is Free Internet and How does it works?
Free internet is an art of browsing the internet for free without data or service.
However, browsing with data that you got freely is also called free internet browsing.
Free internet is possible thanks to unblocking tools such as VPN, Proxies etc that open the way to the internet.
These tools are sophisticated for this task especially VPN apps such as HTTP Injector, HA Tunnel Plus which are known for hijacking a connection that can be accessed freely over a SIM network and then shattering it on a whole device thanks to a secure and encrypted tunnel created by these apps.
How to Get Free Internet Access Using a VPN on Android
Each VPN work on the same basis paying attention to the fact that they have the same connection modes.
However, each VPN can differ in terms on the security of their servers and there are some VPNs that invest a lot on their server that they will need to collect a little from their users by displaying video ads (HA Tunnel Plus, HTTP Injector, TLS Tunnel) or by asking their users to subscribe to get access to their servers (HTTP Injector)
To get free internet access using a VPN, you will first need to use the right VPN making sure that the VPN supports the specific tunnel mode you are to use may it be SSH, DNS, Shadowsocsk, V2Ray.
There are equally free internet VPN Apps that will not require you to know all of this. However, if you see this quite difficult to get, you can always use free internet files for the app. Lets see what these terms really are.
What is SSH and How does it work?
Secure Shell or Secure Socket Shell or SSH is a remote or network administrative and communicative tool that allows 2 computers(Server and Client) to communicate securely.
In the past years where programs such as Telnet, remote login and remote shell where running, there seemed to be bridges through every connection established over these shells and then came SSH who firmly replaced these unsecured terminal emulation or login programs.
SSH also replaces file transfer programs, such as File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and rcp (remote copy).
The most important use of an SSH is to connect to a remote server in a terminal session. Just as you request SSH connections in the http injector app by providing a valid SSH login and this login will be used by the app to give you access to the secured connection from the server and hence, rendering you practically no where to be found by your ISP.
So to use an SSH, connection which is really secured, you will need an SSH account on the server where you will want to run your connection on. I hope you get the point here.
SSH can work in Direct connection by generating a Payload (like what's seen in the http injector app) which will require an HTTP bug host or by using an stunnel (TLS/SSL) which will require on an SNI host and in most cases an HTTP Proxy where we will need to have a valid proxy with server, username and password for authentification.
So you should no longer be confused with HTTP, stunnel and Direct SSH because they all fall under a main category, SSH.
What is Shadowsocks and How does it works?
Shadowsocks is a free and open-source encryption protocol project.
Shadowsocks is not a proxy on its own, but (typically) is the client software to help connect to a third-party SOCKS5 proxy, which is similar to a Secure Shell (SSH) tunnel.
Once connected with this mode, all the internet traffic generated by this mode can then be directed or tunneled through a proxy and Hence, enabling a secure connection.
However, you might experience slow connection when using this Tunnel Type.
What is DNS and How does it works?
The internet requires a system such as DNS to convert every user friendly address such as www.aimtuto.com to its dedicated DNS or IP Address.
When we refer to a website or its web address, our internet provider will convert this web address into a DNS for the internet to serve us with the specific website by using its DNS address.
DNS or Dnsurgent is used in HTTP Injector incases where we want an urgent connection and when you have tried out various ways to use the app.
However, you will need to provide a DNS address usually in four(4) sections separated by a dot(.). This can be a really effective way to connect in some cases.
What is V2Ray and How does it works?
V2Ray is a platform or framework that allows you to run one or more proxies, with various layered proxy protocols, transports, and obfuscation.
For example, you could run SOCKS-in-TLS on one port, and VMess-in-QUIC (with the QUIC packets optionally obfuscated) on another port.
So V2Ray works by letting you run several projects in different sections(ports) of a server.
It is definitely not a recommended option when you want to use it for free internet due to several connection redirects which can result in slowing down of internet connection.
We now know of the most sceptic Tunnel types used in HTTP Injector app and now I believe till this point, you have some basic understanding on these features explained above and now we can head on to creating the HTTP Injector file.
How to Create EHI file for HTTP Injector Free Internet
Now we have reached the section where you will all know how to create an HTTP Injector EHI file for free internet access with your network.
I will guide you through the steps to follow when create a free internet file for this VPN app.
That is, I will show you how to use the SSH Tunnel type with Direct Connection (Payload Generation), stunnel (TLS/SSL) or SNI for free internet
I will also show you how you can use the Dnsurgent (DNS), Shadowsocks and V2Rayto get free internet access.
But first download your HTTP Injector App which is the basic requirement for this.
So lets head to the first part which will be using the SSH Tunnel type.
Creating EHI Config File for HTTP Injector Using SSH
This is one of the best ways to have good free internet connection with http injector.
In addition your connection will be secured to the servers.
Follow the steps below to know how you can setup the app with this tunnel type. We will cover the Direct Connection and stunnel connection.
1. Open HTTP Injector and Tap Direct SSH
In the application main menu, click on the tray illustrated in the image below, the one with "Direct SSH."
2. Select SSH as Tunnling Mode
In the tunnel type section, select Secure Shell (SSH) and in connect from select, select None (Direct), then in Options, tick Custom Payload and click SAVE.
3. Go to the Payload Generator
You will be taken back to the home screen and there now, click on the hamburger icon on the top left of the app interface then select Payload Generator.
4. Generate Payload
Now this is the interesting part of this. You will need a HTTP Bug host to generate a working Payload config. I will use a South African host to generate my Payload. If you want to know how to find HTTP Bug host then check this guide. The host I will be using here is wolkschool.co.za. I will show you the predefined and default Payload generation that works with almost all network and that is the basic point of start for every Payload generation.
In the Payload section select Normal and enter the URL/Host where the injection will be launch. Just enter your HTTP bug host. In request method, select GET and Injection method, select Back Inject. Don't tick anything in Query Method.
In Extra Header, tick Online Host (if at all your host works online), Forward Host (gives permission to forward the host usually to a DNS (Google DNS), Keep Alive (Will keep the injection running even in background) and User Agent (the name of the device requesting the connection which is the model name of your device at hand). However, if at all it happens that your host refers to another host, then tick Referrer but know it is not a good idea to use a referring host. In Extra, tick Raw then click Generate Payload.
5. Setup SSH Server
Now, you'll need to setup an SSH Server. You can use the build-in servers of HTTP Injector or your personalized server. However, we strongly advise you to grab on a personal SSH Server if you use direct connection with Payload. You will need really fast and premium SSH servers where you can create an account for HTTP Injector. You can click here to create ssh accounts for http injector.
Once you get your SSH account, you will need to click the Settings icon in the app and click Secure Shell (SSH) on the menu shown to you.
Now, enter your SSH Account Host/Server, Port (usually 80 in most cases), Username and Password.
6. Click "START" To Connect
Now go back to the main screen and click on START. If you set up everything well, you will see a successful connection.
However, if there is any error, consider checking the log for the precise error. The most common errors are authentication errors where the ssh account wasn't entered correctly. Just double check that your ssh account details were entered correctly and click on start one more and you will have you free internet that you just configured yourself. You can see the log below and this is how yours will look like.
What's next now? You can are connected and you can now browse freely using Direct connect with Payload.
How to Setup stunnel (SNI) with SSH Tunnel type in HTTP Injector
- In the Tunnel type, select Secure Shell (SSH) and in Connect From, this time you will select TLS/SSL(stunnel). Then click SAVE.
- Now you will have to enter a Server Name Identification (SNI) usually called an SNI bug host. See how to find SNI bug host for free internet. I will be using a UK SNI bug host (cdn.vodafone.co.uk). Once the host entered, click on Save.
- You can't just connect yet because you have not entered a server login. I will advice you to use the build-in servers of HTTP Injector for SNI connection. To get to the Server list, click on the hamburger icon on the top left hand corner of the apps interface then click on Servers.
- You will be shown a list of servers. Choose a server wisely. Always select servers with little latency because they are not saturated and hence will run faster. The servers I usually use are, Brazil, Germany, and United States.
- Now click on START and you should get connected right away.
If you are to use a social bundle, then all the above methods for SSH are great choices. However, you will need to use social hosts which corresponds to the bundle you have. Such as m.snapchat.com is a social host for Snapchat, m.facebook.com which is a host for Facebook, cdn.whatsapp.net, c.whatsapp.net which are hosts for WhatsApp.
Creating EHI Config File for HTTP Injector Using Shadowsocks
Shadowsocsk is another Tunnel type that tunnels connections through a secure proxy. To create Shadowsocks free ehi config files, you will have to follow the steps below. You will have to install the Shadowsocks plugin for HTTP Injector beforre using this mode.
- In the Tunnel type select Shadowsocks.
- Now in the Connect From section, you are left with the Direct, stunnel, HTTP (Obfs) and TLS/SSL (Obfs).
- If you select None (Direct), you will not be required to do any additional setup but you will need to enter or select a shadowsocks server where the connection will be hosted. You can however, select one of the built-in Shadowsocks servers in HTTP Injector or just simply use a personal Shadowsocks server. Then next you just have to click on Start and you will be connected.
- If you choose TLS/SSL(stunnel), you will be required enter a Shadowsocsk SNI host where from where the connection will be hijacked from. Also, you will have to enter a server that supports Shadowsocks. I will recommend you to use the built-in Shadowsocks servers for this.
- Selecting HTTP (Obfs) will require you to provide additional information about the HTTP proxy server. It is also somehow a Payload Generation for HTTP.
- If you are to select SSL/TLS(Obfs), you will have to enter an SNI bug host that can support an Obfs request. These bug hosts are generally hard to get because they are under proxy layers.
- Make the right choice depending on your materials and objective you get for a Shadowsocks connection and then, you can click on Start to get connected.
Creating EHI Config File for HTTP Injector using Dnsurgent (DNS)
This is another alternative way to get free internet with HTTP Injector but rather than using SSH and Shadowsocks, we will be using a DNS or IP of our ISP. I recently released a guide on how to get External IP (DNS) for free internet and you will definitely need that DNS in this section.
MUST READ: How to Get DNS of an ISP for Free Internet
When you got the DNS, then you are good to go with the steps below.
- When you select Dnsurgent (DNS) as the Tunnel type, you will be able to use just a Direct DNS connection. Just select that and click on Save.
- You are not done yet because you have to make sure your DNS settings are good.
- Click the Settings icon and select Dnsurgent (DNS).
- Now for Tunnel DNS Mode (For Tunnel) select Custom. Custom Tunnel Nameserver, enter your DNS you got from the guide you got from the link above. DNS Mode (For Apps) choose Custom. Equally, you can use the settings, Tunnel DNS Mode (For Tunnel) select Dnsurgent Server. DNS Mode (For Apps), enter your DNS.
- Now Select a DNS server from the server list of the built-in servers and then click on the Start button to commence the Injection.
Creating EHI File for HTTP Injector Using V2Ray
V2Ray is another tough connection method because it can accept and classify two connections from a client and proxies the connection to secure.
However, this is not a recommended method of connecting with this VPN because it is still in Beta testing.
- Selecting this Tunnel type will give you access to only one Source of Connection which is the Direct. Click Save.
- Now go to Settings and click on V2Ray (Beta).
- Here, you will have to provide the details of the V2Ray account you just created from this guide. The information you will require to enter are Host, Server Port, User ID, Alter ID. However, you can use a built-in V2Ray server. Here is a Nigerian working V2Ray host (who.int).
- Once entered, Go back and click on Start to initiate the injection.
You now know how to setup HTTP Injector for free internet and you understand each tunnel type, how and where you can best use it.
What of the tools and how can they help you to use http injector to get free internet? That's a good question. Lets See how they work.
Join us on Telegram for more exclusive tutorials
What are the HTTP Injector tools and How do they work?
There are several tools in http injector and they are for development purposes.
Most of them are used by debuggers and some others can be used by any body.
There are however some tools that can help you in your project on free internet.
The tools give you a full control over tools that would have been hard to get or to use on other platforms or websites.
They are 7 in total and are listed below:
1. IP Hunter
This tool is known for searching local IP addresses.
You can enter an IP and click Start Search to get the IP address.
However, to use it, you will need to connect to a mobile network.
2. Host Checker
This is a tool that is used to check host for their status codes, if they have a successful connection request, redirect or even error.
All will be reported as results.
In addition, you can check different hosts on different connection modes.
This is very important when you are trying to figure out if a host is an HTTP host, SNI host etc.
3. DNS Changer
This is a very useful tools when you want to improve your privacy and remain anonymous on the web. When you use this tool, your IP will not be fixed since it will be changed all the time.
It improves privacy online and bypasses internet censorship.
4. Tethering Tools
We all know we can't just share or tether a VPN connection just like that. So for this we always need tricks and third party apps.
But the case is different with HTTP Injector, you can have access to to tethering tools right within the VPN you use and you will not need to use any other app for such task.
The tethering tools are Hotshare which works without root, Tether Connection which tethers VPN connection but works just on rooter devices, and you have Tethering Unlock that un-restricts tethering limitations and will require your phone to be rooted.
However, if your phone is not rooted, I will recommend you to use this method instead to hotspot your VPN connection.
This tool is used to get information about your device and network operator.
6. Network Speed
This is an app that give real time internet speed based on bytes (packages) sent and received
7. Debug Mode
This mode is strictly for developers and enabling this will display some additional information within the apps interface.
How to Import EHI Config Files in HTTP Injector
- In the app's interface click on the paper icon on the top right hand corner of the screen and select Import Config.
- Now locate your ehi file in your system storage then click on it.
- Your file has been imported, now click Start to start your connection.
Join us on Telegram for more exclusive tutorials
How to Export EHI Config Files in HTTP Injector
Your reason for exporting ehi files can be so many.
It can be for help, selling, or any other thing else. This is how you export an ehi file from http injector.
- In the app's interface, click on the paper icon on the top right corner and select Export Config.
- Now, you will have to name your file, then tick all the option under Export Config and then click the export button. However, if you want to lock your file for security purposes, then tick Lock config, and prevent editing also tick Lock all options below for further security. Give your file a note or message so that all those using it can see it as a message from the creator and then click the export button.
- Your ehi file has been exported and you can now share it with others.
Join us on Telegram for more exclusive tutorials
How to Unlock HTTP Injector EHI File
Most of the time, there are situations where you use a file, works well and you will love to know the host used in that file in order to create your own file.
That's why people go searching for tips to unlock an ehi file and get the host.
Unlocking an ehi file will involve sniffing of the file for its host.
This sniffing is done by intercepting the connection between the client and the server because the host is decrypted at the level of the server, reading the packages can be almost impossible.
This is done with the use of ehi unlocker software generally for android or PC. These apps or software tend to sniff into the connection collecting packages and sending them to you.
Join us on Telegram for more exclusive tutorials
- Top 10 Best Ways to Get Free Internet on Android Without Data Plan.
- How to Get Free Internet on Android Without Service.
- How to Get Free Internet on Android in Any Country for All Network
- How to Create HA Tunnel Plus Free Unlimited Internet HAT Files for All Networks.
- HA Tunnel Plus Free Internet HAT Files All Countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HTTP injector files?
HTTP Injector files are those files that when imported in the app gives the user free internet access or simply lets them bypass ISP restrictions.
How does HTTP injector give free Internet?
HTTP Injector injects the hosts and hijacks the established connection between the host and the server and powers the whole device with free internet.
Final Thoughts on How to Create EHI Config Files for Unlimited Free Internet Access in Any Country
We have seen how you can create http injector ehi files by first understanding all the tunnel types an protocols they use then using that knowledge to create an ehi file for any network. I demonstrated the process by using some hosts for some countries (South Africa, Nigeria and United Kingdom). You can use them if you are located in those countries to test your comprehension on this guide.
The best way to enjoy free internet with HTTP Injector is by using the SSH Tunnel type. Make sure you follow its steps and keep it in mind.
We also made some brief explanation over the different tools in http injector.
Don't forget to get free ehi files for your country from here. Equally you can Join our Telegram Channel for updates of these files.