With technology gradually integrating the financial ecosystem, electronic money transfers have become even more viral as many people look for different ways to move funds from one account to the next.
The EPPICard is a prepaid debit card that allows you to receive child support payments electronically from several state governments through the state agencies in charge of distributing funds to eligible citizens; — they are considered as a viable alternative for receiving paper checks.
While the EPPICard might seem a great option, transferring money from the card to a bank account might be quite a hassle for many.
Thankfully, we've got you covered on this, and if you've always wondered how to transfer funds from the EPPICard then, you're at the right place.
To address this issue, we've compiled steps to help you transfer money from EPPICard to bank account.
Table of Contents
Can I Transfer Money from EPPICard to Bank Account?
Yes, you can transfer money from EPPICard to bank account in two different ways.
The the first method consists of visit the EPPICard website and following the steps after tapping Transfer Money option
The other method consists of withdrawing money from from the EPPICard at an ATM, and then depositing it to your bank account.
Let's cover each method in details.
How To Transfer Money from EPPICard To Bank Account
As earlier mentioned, there are two different ways to transfer money from EPPICard to bank account.
1. Transfer through the EPPICard Website
One great and popular way to transfer money from EPPICard to bank account is by using the EPPICard website.
To do so:
- Login to EPPICard website.
- Navigate to the Money Transfer section.
- Next, provide your bank account routing and account number.
- Review the details and transfer the money.
Once you initiate the transfer, your EPPICard account will be debited automatically for the amount you transfer.
Keep in mind that you will be charged $1.50 for every transfer of funds made to a US bank account.
2. Withdraw Funds from ATM and Deposit to Your Bank
Another least-known, but great way to transfer money from EPPICard to bank account is by withdrawing the money at an ATM first and deposit them to your bank account.
Withdrawing funds from an EPPICard at an ATM is really easy.
To do so:
- Locate a participating ATM (to avoid fees).
- Tap the checking or savings button and choose "Cash Withdrawal" from the options presented to you.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Collect your money.
Once you've withdrawn the funds from your EPPICard at an ATM, the next thing you'll want to do is to deposit them into your bank account.
To do so:
- Visit your bank's local branch or reload location.
- Tell the teller you want to deposit money to your bank account.
- Provide them with the money to receive your deposit instantly.
The good thing with this method is, it tends to be completely free if you withdraw money at an ATM that participates in the program.
- How to Transfer Money With Only Card Number and CVV
- How to Transfer Money from Bank Account to Prepaid Card
- How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Debit Card Instantly [Step by Step]
- How to Get Money Off an Expired Debit Card [3 Easy Ways]
- What Happens When Your Debit Card Expires? [Fully Explained]
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
- How To Transfer Money From ATM (Debit Card) To Another Bank Account
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From EPPICard To Bank Account?
It typically takes 3 to 5 business days for money to reflect in a bank account after initiating a transfer from the EPPICard.
However, the transfer can be completed within the same day if you first withdraw the funds at an ATM and deposit them into your bank account.
Can You Transfer Money from Child Support Card to Bank Account?
Yes absolutely. You can transfer funds from a child support card to bank account without hassle. Most child support cards such as the EPPICard lets you transfer funds to a bank account online.
However, when transferring money to a US Bank Account, you will be required to pay a fee for the transaction.
- How to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Another Debit Card
- How to Transfer Money from Singtel Dash to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Dasher Direct to Bank Account
- How to Get Money from Venmo Without Bank
- How to Transfer Money from ReliaCard to Bank Account
- How to Add Money to Robinhood Without Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Robinhood to Bank
If you look after a child, EPPICard is a debit card that allows you to collect custodial payments. The card serves as a means of electronically accepting funds from the intended receivers.
When you create an account, you'll be able to manage your card online. You can use your debit card to get cash from an ATM, send money to a bank account, and pay for goods and services.
Transferring money from EPPICard to bank account can help you better manage the funds for your child. Once in your checking account, you can then move it to a high interest savings account to get more interest on the money.