PayPal is one of the best prominent digital payment app that lets you send and receive money conveniently and safely online. All you need to get started with PayPal is to create a verified PayPal account, link your bank or card details to your account.
Many find it really difficult to link their cards to PayPal which pushes them to finding ways to get money off PayPal without card.
If you don't want to use a credit or debit card on PayPal, there are other ways to use your account without them though your account will be somewhat limited.
You got money in your PayPal account and want to withdraw it without having to use your card? Don't worry, there are easy ways to get money off your PayPal account without card.
That said, in this article I will show different ways to get money off PayPal without card.
Can You Use PayPal Without Credit or Debit Card?
Yes, you can make payments and receive money on PayPal without a credit or debit card. However, you will need to create a PayPal account and link your bank account to it.
You can't use PayPal to its fullest without a funding source. That is why in the case where you don't want to use your credit or debit card on PayPal, you will have to link a bank account to your PayPal account in order to carry out transactions with the account.
- How to Send Money from Venmo to PayPal
- How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Venmo to PayPal
- How To Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
- How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Debit Card Instantly [Step by Step]
- How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Get Money Off an Expired Debit Card [3 Easy Ways]
- What Happens When Your Debit Card Expires? [Fully Explained]
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
4 Ways to Get Money Off PayPal Without Card
Using PayPal without card or bank account can be very limiting but, there are still some easy ways to get money off PayPal without card.
Here are some of them.
1. Send Money to Others and Receive Cash
Sending money to others in need of PayPal balance is an excellent way to get money off PayPal without card. There are friends and family members willing to Pay for PayPal balance.
You can also search most popular forums to sell PayPal balance. There are many in need of it.
2. Have your PayPal balance sent to you as a check (with a $1.50 fee)
If you don't want to keep your credit or debit card information online but have a PayPal balance you'd like to spend somewhere other than the platform, you can have the balance mailed to you as a check for a $1.50 fee.
Avoid sending small amounts because the fees might be very costly for you.
3. Shop Online With Your PayPal Balance
Another great way to get money off PayPal without card is to shop online. You can use your PayPal balance wherever PayPal payments are accepted. All you need to do is to look for an online shop that accepts PayPal payment then, shop your favorite catalogs.
In this way, you can save the money you were to use for the purchase.
4. Donate Your PayPal Balance to Charity
PayPal lets you donate a desired amount (as long as it doesn't exceeds your account balance) to any charity of your choice without card tied to your account.
PayPal will then deliver 100% of your donation to a charity of your choice — although the platform notes that in rare cases the donation will go to a similar charity instead which is not still a bad option.
- How To Transfer Money From A Prepaid Card To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From ATM (Debit Card) To Another Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account [5 Easy Steps]
- How to Get Money Off Netspend Account Without Card [5 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to PayPal [Step by Step]
- How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal (And Other Wallets)
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to PayPal
- How to Transfer Money from Green Dot to PayPal
- How To Get Money Off Temporary Green Dot Card
PayPal is a well-known digital payment app that lets its users send and receive money online. To maintain its reputation, PayPal requires all its users to verify their accounts.
Account verification go with linking a funding source to your PayPal account. Using a PayPal account without funding source is quite limiting but if you got funds in your PayPal balance, you can still get them off PayPal without card by using any of the aforementioned methods.