With modern technology gradually integrating the financial ecosystem, there's no doubt financial giants such as PayPal and Walmart would come with even more exciting services for the convenience of their customers.
PayPal is a popular online payment service that has made it easier for both individuals and businesses to send and receive money to and from any part of the world.
Walmart, on the other hand, is a popular American retailer that features anything from clothing to electronics in its catalogs.
Over the years, the company (Walmart) have strived to offer customers convenient ways to shop and pay for their items—and now, it works with PayPal to easily accept payments from customers.
Following this collaboration, PayPal offers a debit card, which is directly linked to your balance to allow you carry out financial transactions such as payments, withdrawals at stores like Walmart—making your PayPal balance even more flexible.
With that said, you'll basically need to card to withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart.
However, if you don't move along with the card, there's still a way to get money off your PayPal account at Walmart without having to use the card.
To help you out, we've compiled the steps required to withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart without card.
Table of Contents
What is Walmart?
Walmart Inc (Walmart) is a chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets, department and discount stores, and community markets. Groceries and consumables, health and wellness, technology, office and entertainment, hardlines, fashion, and home are all available at everyday cheap costs in the company's stores.
It also owns and manages warehouse clubs, such as Sam's Club. Equate, Bonobos Fielder, Mainstays, George, Onn, Parent's Choice, Time and Tru, Wonder Nation, and No Boundaries are among the private labels and licensed brands sold by Walmart.
Fuel, gift cards, and financial services, as well as related products such as money orders, prepaid cards, wire transfers, money transfers, check cashing, and bill payments, are all available.
It sells products on e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Africa, Central America, China, Chile, Mexico, and India. Walmart is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the US.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment service that makes it easy for people to send money to each other. Customers can create an account on PayPal's platform that is linked to their credit card or checking account.
Users can start making and receiving payments to and from other PayPal accounts online or through the company's app once their identification and proof of funds have been verified.
What Can I Do With PayPal?
- Shop online in more than 200 countries and regions.
- Send money securely to friends and family around the world.
- Checkout quickly at hundreds of your favorite online stores.
- Accept credit cards on your website.
- Make donations to your favorite charity.
- Set up an online shop and receive payments.
- Use your credit card and earn rewards.
How to Add Money to PayPal at Walmart | How to do PayPal Cash In At Walmart?
Your PayPal balance is required to add money at Walmart locations. To do PayPal Cash In at Walmart, follow the steps below.
- Open your PayPal app.
- Go to "Wallet."
- In the More section, select "Add Cash."
- Select Walmart, review the details and generate your code.
- Show the code to a cashier, give them the cash, and the money is sent directly to your PayPal balance.
Also Read: How To Get Money Off PayPal Without Card
Can You Get Money Off PayPal At Walmart Without Card?
While the PayPal's "Get cash at a store" feature was discontinued, it is, however, possible to withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart without card.
We'll see, how this can be done below.
How To Withdraw Money From PayPal At Walmart Without Card
Before, it was very easy to withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart without card through the "Get cash at store" feature.
With this feature, it was easy to withdraw money from over 4600 Walmart shops around the country.
In fact, the steps involved were as follows:
- Open the PayPal app.
- In the More section, select "Get cash at a store."
- Select Walmart and review the details.
- Enter the amount and tap "Continue."
- Check the withdrawal details, then tap "Generate Withdrawal Code."
- Go to a Walmart Money Center or a Walmart Customer Service desk and tell the cashier that you'd like to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Show the cashier the withdrawal code and your valid government-issued identification to receive your cash.
However, that method is no longer valid since PayPal discontinued the feature as of April 19, 2022.
As of this writing, the best way possible to withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart without card is by using your PayPal balance to pay for your items you purchase at Walmart.
While you can't directly add PayPal to your Walmart Wallet as a payment method, you'll, however, see it as a payment method when you checkout.
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart
- Walmart Money Card: Transfer Money From One Card To Another
- How Can I Get Money Off My Walmart Card Without The Card?
- Can Someone Else Put Money On My Walmart MoneyCard?
- How To Transfer Money From Walmart Money Card To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Walmart Money Card To Venmo
- How To Transfer Money From Walmart Money Card To Cash App
What are the Fees Involved When Withdrawing Money from PayPal At Walmart
You will be charged a fee of $3 for every withdrawal made via Walmart. This fee might increase depending on how often you use the service.
PayPal Get Cash At Walmart to Be Discontinued
The PayPal Get Cash at Walmart via barcode will no longer be available beginning April 19, 2022. Customers who wish to get cash from their available PayPal balance can sign up for the PayPal Cash Card here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still get cash from PayPal at Walmart?
Yes, you can get cash from PayPal at Walmart. All you need to do is to visit a Walmart Money Services Center and tell the cashier you want to withdraw your funds.
How do I withdraw money from my PayPal account at Walmart?
You can withdraw cash from your PayPal account at Money Services (also known as Walmart MoneyCenter in some locations) or the Services Desk at most Walmart locations. In the More section of the PayPal app, tap on Get cash. Enter the amount you want and generate the code.
PayPal is one of the best digital payment apps and its integration with Walmart has made it easy for many to checkout at Walmart stores.
You can withdraw money from PayPal at Walmart but that will require you to have a PayPal Cash Plus account.