A bank account or debit card is usually required to withdraw money from Google Pay. Getting money off Google Pay without debit card can be tricky and impossible for some users located in some countries.
Google Pay is the new name for the platform that was previously known as Google Wallet. It still works as expected from a Google app, and it's a quick and easy way to pay for almost anything, at any time.
You can download the Google Pay app and link a bank account, credit or debit card, and make Google Pay your default payment option on your phone in a matter of minutes. You can then use Google Pay on your phone to pay for products with a single tap in stores or online.
Google Pay is a more convenient way to make purchases than the numerous payment methods you're used to.
However, you may find yourself with a balance in your Google Pay account that you'd prefer to have as cash. The easiest way to withdraw money from Google Pay is by transfer the balance to your bank account or debit card. Nevertheless, there is a way to get money off Google pay without debit card.
To get money off Google Pay without debit card, you must be located in a region where Google Pay lets you link your PayPal account to your Google Pay account. Somehow confusing to retain? We got you covered.
In this article, I will show you how to get money off Google Pay without debit card.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay (previously Android Pay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to support in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, allowing users to make payments using their Android phones, tablets, or watches.
An iOS smartphone can also be used in the United States and India, however with limited functionality. In addition, coupons, boarding passes, campus ID cards, auto keys, event tickets, movie tickets, public transportation tickets, store cards, health records, and loyalty cards are all supported by the service.
How do I Set up a Google Pay Account?
- Make sure your phone's Android version is Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- If you have another contactless payment app on your phone: In your phone's Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
How to Use Google Pay
You ca use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Photos and Play.
- Tap and pay to make quick and easy purchases with your phone (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US only).
How do I Link My Bank Account to Google Pay?
- Open Google Pay.
- At the top right, tap your profile picture. Bank account.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list.
- From the list of accounts that appear, select the account that you want to add.
- To verify your account, you'll need to add your debit card details.
How to Withdraw Money from Google Pay
Google Pay users in the United States can transfer money out of their Google Pay account to a bank account or debit card.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- On the top right of the home screen, tap your profile icon.
- Below your profile and tap Google Pay balance .
- Tap Transfer out .
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Tap Next.
- Choose a payment method (bank or debit card).
- Tap Transfer out.
How to Withdraw Money from Google Pay at ATM
You can withdraw money at any ATM that has the contactless symbol.
Here's how to withdraw money at Google Pay contactless ATM:
- Open your Google Pay App.
- Click on your card you wish to use.
- Tap your phone against the contactless symbol and enter your PIN.
- The ATM will then finalize your transaction.
Can You Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card?
Google Pay requires you to link your bank account or debit card to be able to use your wallet for transactions. Basically, you won't be able to use Google Pay if you don't link a bank account or debit card.
This means, you will somehow need a bank account or debit card to get money off Google Pay. However, if you don't want to use your bank account for withdrawals, you can get money off Google Pay without debit card by using PayPal.
How to Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
You can get money off Google Pay without debit card by linking your PayPal account to your Google Pay wallet. This feature or linking your PayPal account to Google Pay however, is only available to residents of the United States.
Follow the steps below to get money off Google Pay without debit card:
- On your phone, open the Google Pay app.
- At the top, tap the card button.
- Tap Add a payment method. To find this option, you might need to swipe all the way left.
- Tap "PayPal".
- To link your PayPal account, follow the on-screen instructions.
Once your PayPal account is linked to Google Pay, you can follow these steps to transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal.
Google Pay lets you pay in-store and online conveniently and securely. You will need to link a bank account or debit card to your Google Pay account before you may use it for transactions.
Once your bank account or debit card linked to your Google Pay wallet, you may easily withdraw funds. To withdraw money from Google Pay without debit card or bank account, you will need to link your PayPal account and withdraw the funds to your PayPal instead of using your bank. This guide shows steps on how to go through with that.