The notion of digital payments have become viral in the financial industry — some like Cash App have taken the stage since its first launch as it facilitates money transfers through the person-to-person payment scheme.
Its fascinating to see how Cash App has grown all the way to having over 42 million active users.
Cash App's popularity has gone beyond individuals as the payment service works with a couple of retailers to offer more convenience to their users.
That said, Cash App works with Walmart, one of the popular retailers in the country to allow users easily add money to their Cash App card at any Walmart location.
If you've always been wondering how to proceed, keep reading.
To help you out, we've compiled the steps required to add money to Cash App card at Walmart.
Table of Contents
Can I Load A Cash App Card At Walmart?
Yes, you can load a Cash App card at any Walmart Money Center location.
This can be done through Rapid Reload which lets you to rapidly add funds through Swipe Reload with Cash or Swipe Reload with Check for a little fee.
How to Add Money to Cash App at Walmart
It is very easy to add money to Cash App at Walmart.
All you'll have to do is to scroll down the Walmart Rapid Reload section of the app and search for the "Find A Store" tab on the left side of the page.
After that, enter your zip code to see locations in your area.
Now you can visit any Walmart local store to reload your Cash App card with Swipe Cash Reload or Swipe Check Reload feature of the app.
To summarize everything up, here's how to add money to Cash App card at Walmart:
- Go to a Walmart store where you can reload your Cash App card at a Walmart Money Center.
- Request for assistance from a Walmart staff.
- Hand over your Cash App card to the Walmart associate. You will need to provide a check or cash of value ranging between $20 to $1,100 (which is the amount you want to reload your card with).
- Provide the required fee for the top up and you're done.
Keep the following in mind!
Rapid reload isn't available in self-check stations. Swipe Cash Reload is currently unavailable in Vermont.
Swipe Check Reload at Walmart
If you don't have a direct deposit, Walmart's Swipe Check Reload might save you time at the bank. Fortunately, Walmart registers allow you to load your check immediately onto your Cash App card.
The steps for reloading a Swipe Check at Walmart are as follows:
- Sign your check to be deposited in your Cash App card.
- Provide the Walmart associate your Government-issued ID for verification.
- Provide the fee required for the deposit.
- After providing the fees and required information, the associate will process your deposit and your funds will be made available on your Cash App card.
Also Read: 20 Online Stores That Accept Cash App
- How To Put Money On Cash App Card At ATM [Complete Guide]
- How to Add Money to Cash App Card
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At 7 Eleven
- How To Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart
- How to Add Money to Cash App Without Debit Card [3 Easy Steps]
- How To Send Money With Credit Card On Cash App
- How To Send Money To Cash App Without Cash App
- Can I Use Cash App To Transfer Money To Myself?
- What Cards Work With Cash App?
- What Prepaid Cards Work With Cash App?
How Much Does It Cost To Add Money To The Cash App Card At Walmart?
Fees are required to add money to Cash App card at Walmart.
However, the fees may vary for each card depending on the amount to be deposited.
Cardholders charge a $3 processing fee for most cards processed by Walmart associates.
When you use a check to fund your card, the processing fee is determined by the check's value. With that in mind, you may anticipate to pay $4 for check deposits of $1,000 or less.
If your check requires two-party verification, it will cost $6 to process at Walmart registers because both parties' signatures must be present.
As you can see, your processing charge rises in parallel with the value of the check used to deposit funds. So, for checks worth $1,001 to $5,000, you'll have to pay up to $8 in processing fees.
Which Other Online Stores Can Load Money On My Cash App Card?
Fortunately, you may load funds onto your Cash App card not only at Walmart, but also at a variety of other big retail stores.
However, you can reload your Cash App card at well-known retail sites such as:
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Dollar Tree
- 7-Eleven convenience stores
Also Read: Does SHEIN Take Cash App?
- How To Transfer Money From RushCard To Cash App?
- Does Varo Work With Cash App?
- How To Transfer Money From Square To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Bluebird To Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Prepaid Card To Cash App
How Can I Check My Cash App Card Balance After Loading Money?
Your balance may not reflect the amount of money you think you should have after loading money onto your Cash App card.
As a result, it's important to double-check your Cash App balance after making a deposit to ensure your fund amounts are accurate.
Additionally, after adding funds to your Cash App card, you can check the balance by following the instructions below.
- Open the Cash App on your phone
- Sign in to your Cash App account
- Find the dollar "$" symbol located on the right-hand side of the home screen
- Next to the "$" symbol, you'll see your current Cash App balance
Is It Safe to Load Cash App on Walmart?
It is safe to load Cash App at Walmart.
Walmart charges a fee to load money onto a cash app card, which you will be informed about by the clerk.
When you load money onto your card, you can pay in cash and walk away with your filled card.
There's one more thing to consider. In the United States of America, Walmart's money loading service is not available in every state. There is no predetermined fee for adding money.
- How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Cash App To Apple Pay
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Cash App | Cash App to Google Pay
- An Ultimate Guide to Send Money from Zelle to Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Gobank To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Chime to Cash App
Final Thoughts on How to Add Money To Cash App Card At Walmart
Adding money to Cash App is an essential step to start carrying out transactions on the platform. Walmart lets you load your Cash App card without hassle.
All you will need to do is to visit a Walmart store and request to load your card.
An associate will assist you in loading your card. However, an undetermined fee may be charged to reload your card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I load my Cash App card?
You can load your Cash App card at participating retailers such as Walmart (Customer Service Desk/ Money Centers) and 7-Eleven.
How do I put physical cash on my Cash App card?
To put cash on your Cash App; Visit a participating retail store. Ask the cashier to add cash to your Cash App. You will need to share the phone number you use to log into your Cash App. Hand over the cash, plus a $4 reload fee. The cashier will complete the transaction. The funds should appear within 10 minutes.
Why can't I add cash to my Cash App?
If you can't add cash to the cash app card then perhaps it was due to a card number mistake, an expired debit/credit card, or insufficient funds or you have accessed the Cash app.