Google Play and Google Pay though, are two products of Google, do not integrate which means, transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay isn't directly possible.
However, users can transfer Google Play balance to Google Play indirectly with simple steps.
Google Play is diverse library that compiles apps, games, books, music, movies etc which can be downloaded by Google Play users.
The downside, however, with Google Play balance is that it can't be used for purchases outside of Google Play.
This makes Google Pay one of the first options for users wanting to use their Google Play balance for other transactions.
Knowing how to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay could be important in making good use of your Google Play credit for other transactions and as such, saving extra money.
You also have other mobile wallets such as PayPal as an option.
This article however, compiles steps to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay.
What is Google Play Balance?
According to Google, your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play.
You can also use your Google Play balance for in-app purchases.
What is Google Pay?
According to Wikipedia, Google Pay (previously Android Pay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to support in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, allowing users to make payments using their Android phones, tablets, or watches.
An iOS smartphone can also be used in the United States and India, however with limited capability.
In addition, coupons, boarding passes, campus ID cards, auto keys, event tickets, movie tickets, public transportation tickets, store cards, health records, and loyalty cards are all supported by the service.
Can I Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay?
In a direct point of view, you can't transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay.
This is because, both apps don't integrate though, they are all products of Google — the same situation can be face with PayPal and Venmo where both don't integrate though Venmo is owned by Google.
However, there is an indirect method that can make let you transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay directly.
- How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal (And Other Wallets)
- How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Cash App | Cash App to Google Pay
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
The process of transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay is very tricky but, shouldn't be complicated if you follow the steps accordingly.
There are many third-party apps that let you transfer Google Play balance directly to Google Pay.
There are many other apps you can use but, based on the review on these apps, I will recommend you to use any of the two apps mentioned above.
Keep in mind that these apps will chare you 30 to 40% as conversion fee on the total amount of Google Play balance to be converted.
Lets see how you can use each app to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay.
1. Using PayProcess to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
PayProcess app is a place for exchange or conversion of Play Balance in your account and Earn money by selling your useless gift cards.
PayProcess has been used by many Google Play users to convert their balances into cash, PayPal or even Google Pay.
Here are the steps to using PayProcess to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay:
- Download PayProcess app and signup for an account.
- On the PayProcess home screen, tap "Convert Play Balance."
- Select the credit to convert and select the method to get money (in which case is Google Pay).
- Tap the "Proceed" button.
- Follow the prompts to convert your Google Play balance to Google Pay.
2. Using Rewards Converter to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
Rewards Converter is an app for exchange, conversion or redemption of Play credits in your provided payment mode.
User needs to make a purchase in the app by selecting the amount & their Mobile Number linked with leading UPI/VPA provider, digital wallet or by choosing international money transfer platform Id.
The app will pay 60% of the total amount of user have redeemed or converted on the app within 7 days (if transaction amount is larger, then it may take up to 15 days).
Here's how to use Rewards Converter app to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay:
- Download Rewards Converter app and signup for an account.
- Go to the "convert your rewards or redeem coupon" page and enter your mode of transaction to receive your payment (in which case is Google Pay).
- Select the amount to convert and tap the "Convert Reward" button.
- Preview and confirm your transaction details to see if everything has been entered correctly.
- Finally, tap the "Convert Reward Money" button.
What to Consider Before Transferring Google Play Balance to Google Pay
- Fees: Fees are the most important aspect to take note of when transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay. An app such as Rewards Converter charges 40% of the amount to be converted.
- User Feedback: It is important to check the user feedbacks from Google Play store to be sure if the app you are engaging with is really worth it.
Are These Apps Safe to Use
The apps are safe to use.
Before engaging in any of these apps, its always important to read user reviews of the app from Google Play store to know if it is suitable for you.
- How To Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
- How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account
- How To Get Money Off A Virtual Visa Card [3 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Convert Visa Gift Card to Cash Instantly [11 Best Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Bank Account Instantly [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account [5 Easy Steps]
Google Play and Google Pay are two products owned by Google but don't integrate.
This means, transferring money between both apps isn't directly possible.
However, some third-party apps can let you transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay directly but this comes at a costs which can be really high for most users.