If you got Google play credit and want to easily manage the funds, transferring Google Play balance to bank account is a great approach because, once in your bank account, you can withdraw the funds, send it to friends and relatives or even use it to purchase items.
Google Play, also branded as the Google Play Store and formerly Android Market, is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. Android users find any app available for their OS from this Android market since it has billions apps.
Google Play has an integrated wallet, also known as Google Play balance which is available for its users located in some countries.
Google Play balance also known as Google Play credit is the balance which can be used to purchase premium subscriptions for apps (in-app purchases), music, books, movies available on Google Play.
In fact, the Google Play balance can only be used to purchase items found to Google Play.
Many users recharge their Google Play balance to purchase items on Google Play meanwhile, some earn rewards which they redeem into Google Play credits.
Many earn free Google Play balance by completing surveys on the Google Opinion Rewards app. To increase earnings on Google Opinion Rewards, users use many tricks to get unlimited surveys on Google Opinion Rewards.
Once they get paid in Google Play balance, they will want to use the money for wider purchases that is, purchases not involving Google Play items.
To make this possible, transferring Google Play credit to bank account is an alternative. This is because, once the funds are in your bank account, you can withdraw them at an ATM or, use it to purchase items out of the Google network.
To transfer Google Play balance to bank account, users will need to accumulate Google Play credits, link their bank accounts to their Google Pay wallets and then transfer the money to their bank accounts.
However, another method to transfer money from Google play to bank account is by using some third-party apps. This method will however, be costly due to the fees charged but will remain the only way to proceed if you run out of options.
That said, in this article, I will show you all possible ways to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
What is Google Play Credit?
Your Google Play balance is money that you may spend on applications, games, and other digital items on the Google Play store.
To top up your Google Play balance, you can use free Google Play gift cards. Most of them, however, will require you to take surveys in order to receive free gift cards. However, you can also get free gift cards online without taking surveys.
Table of Contents
Can You Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account?
Yes, you can transfer Google Play balance to bank account but however, just as transferring Google Play balance to PayPal, the process for transferring money from Google Play balance to bank account can be tricky.
If in case you don't succeed in transferring the funds directly, then, you will need to use third party apps to complete the transfer process.
- How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Convert Visa Gift Card to Cash Instantly [11 Best Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Bank Account Instantly [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
You can transfer Google Play balance to bank account in 3 simple steps; — accumulate Google Play credits, add your bank account, and transfer money from Google Play to bank account.
Step 1: Accumulate Google Play credits
Bank transactions can sometimes be costly and having enough funds is important for every wire transfer to be successful. You need a considerable amount of Google Play credits in order to transfer them without hassle to a bank account.
In this case, you should consider accumulating enough Google Play credits as possible. A good way to gather a good amount of Google Play credits is by earning Google Play gift cards and redeeming them into Google Play credit.
Step 2: Link Your Bank Account to Google Pay
Linking your bank account to Google Play is a crucial step to transfer money from your Google balance to bank account. This can be done by downloading the Google Pay app and linking it from there.
Linking your bank account to Google pay links it to all Google Products including Google Play.
Follow the steps below to link your bank account to Google Play:
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture. Bank account.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list. If you don't find your bank, then, it doesn't work with Google Pay.
Step 3: Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
It's time to transfer your Google Play balance to bank account now that you've linked your bank account to your Google Play account.
Follow the steps below to transfer from Google Play balance to bank account:
- Go to the Google Play mobile app.
- You will see a Payment button at the bottom, click on it.
- Under the "Google Play balance", click on cash out.
- Afterwards, enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank.
- Next, confirm the payment method.
- And finally, click on "Transfer" to transfer the money to your bank account.
How to Transfer Money from Google Play to Bank Account (Using Third-Party Apps)
If in case you find it difficult to transfer money from Google Play to your bank account using the above method, you can use third-party apps to complete the transfer.
The main downside using third-party apps are the charges.
Google charges a 30% of the total transaction value, while these apps normally only take a 10%. As a result, you will be charged 40% in total transferring fees and will only receive 60% of the total Google Play credits as cash in your bank, PayPal, or other account.
There are many apps that claim to serve as a bridge for this transfer but, only a few reputable ones are to be trusted.
That said, we will be using two of these apps which we recommend to complete the transfer. They are both available on Google Play Store.
1. Using Rewards Converter App to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
This is well-known app that allows users to transfer your Google Play balance to bank account, PayPal, Google Pay, Paytm, or UPI/VPA.
All you have to do is download the app Google Play Store, sign up, and buy their token with your Play Credit, which will be converted to real money and sent to you.
- Download the Rewards Converter app from Google Play Store.
- Create an account using your Email or Google.
- Enter the amount which wants to convert from play credits.
- Provide your bank account details.
- Confirm the order and complete the purchase using your google play balance.
Your funds should reflect in your bank account within 7 days.
2. Using Taski Opinion Rewards Converter to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
This application is one of the few that will convert your Play Credits into cash and deposit it into your bank account, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or Paytm.
You must first download the app and then signup for their service. They will provide you the option to make a purchase with your Google Play credits, and once you make the purchase, you will get the 60 percent of the purchase amount in your chosen payment method within 7 working days.
- Open the Taski and signup.
- the select amount that you want to convert.
- Now, tap buy.
- Enter your email password and tap verify.
- After that, tap on the yes, always button.
You have now completed the purchase of a token. Now, to get your money back into your bank account, follow the steps below. There is only one pop-up choice now. Select the hidden tokens by clicking on them.
- Click on the convert button.
- now you can see the number of payment options.
- Select one of them and enter the required details.
- Click on the payout and verify your enter details again.
- Click on confirm, and you can see a pop-up of successful payout.
It will take 10-15 days for your money to reflect in your bank account.
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money Using Routing Number and Account Number
- How to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Prepaid Card
- How to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Another Debit Card
- How to Transfer Money With Only Card Number and CVV
- How to Transfer Money from Bank Account to Prepaid Card
Your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play.
You can top up your balance by redeeming Google Play gift cards, redeeming digital gift codes or, using a promo code.
Transferring money from Google Play balance to bank account can be tricky if the direct process isn't available for you. However, there are some few third party apps that can let you transfer your Google Play balance to your bank account but they come at a 40% charge.
Can I refund Google Play balance to bank account?
Google Play Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable; you can't put the value back in your bank account or transfer the value to some other account.
How do I withdraw money from my Google Play balance?
Open the app, Scroll to the bottom and click on Payment, Go to Google Pay Balance, Select Cash Out, Enter the amount you want to transfer, Click on Confirm, then Transfer.
Can I transfer my Google Play balance to Paytm?
Yes, you can. This article covers steps to transfer Google Play balance to PayTM.
how to transfer google play balance to another gmail account?
To transfer your child's Google Play credits and YouTube gift card balance to a family manager's Google Pay account, click Transfer Pay Balance then fill out the form. If you do not see "Transfer Pay Balance" below, make sure you are signed in to the correct account. Switch accounts.