Looking to transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash? You've come to the right place.
Sweatcoin app is one prominent fitness app that lets its users make money and get paid in Sweatcoin while doing exercise such as walking, biking etc. You get 1 Sweatcoin for every 1000 steps you make.
GCash is an app that has many to offer to its users. With the app, you can pay bills, get and borrow loan etc. GCash makes it has an feature that lets its users link their PayPal account and Add funds to their GCash directly from PayPal.
This comes handy because the only way to transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash is by using PayPal as a bridge. This is because there's no direct process to transfer money from Sweatcoin to GCash.
The process might seem complicated at first sight but I assure you that though it is tricky, it will be a very easy process for you if your follow the steps.
That said, in this article, I will show you how to transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash.
Table of Contents
What is Sweatcoin?
Sweatcoin is a step-counting app that rewards you for walking by measuring your daily steps and allowing you to trade them in for Sweatcoins. These coins can then be redeemed for discounts, products, cash, technological devices, sports equipment, music downloads, fitness classes, and much more.
For every 1,000 steps you take, you earn roughly 1 SWC (1 Sweatcoin), which you may quadruple with SWC Premium. (More on this later)
The platform is a rewards system that was launched in the United Kingdom in 2014 and claims to have monitored over 5 billion steps to date.
What is GCash?
GCash is a mobile wallet, mobile payments, and branchless banking service in the Philippines.
Mynt (formerly Globe Fintech Innovations) is a joint venture between Ant Group, an affiliate of Alibaba Group and the operator of the world's leading open digital lifestyle platform, Alipay; Ayala Group of Companies, one of the Philippines' largest business conglomerates; and Globe Telecom, one of the Philippines' largest telecommunications companies (GCash is under 917Ventures on Globe's side). It was launched in 2004.
In the Philippines, it had 20 million active users and over 63,000 partner merchants as of 2019.
These estimates more than doubled in two years, because to the surge of digital payments in the Philippines as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with 46 million active users and 2.5 million merchants and sellers as of August 2021, making GCash the country's undisputed mobile wallet behemoth.
Can You Transfer Sweatcoin Money to GCash?
Gcash doesn't directly integrates with Sweatcoin which means, you can't directly transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash.
However, you can transfer Sweacoin money to GCash indirectly by purchasing gift cards with your Sweatcoins, selling them for PayPal balance and transfer them to your GCash account.
How to Transfer Sweatcoin Money to GCash
As earlier mentioned, you can't directly complete the transfer. The only way to do it is indirectly by using PayPal.
To transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash, you will need to first redeem the Sweatcoin money to PayPal voucher, sell the voucher for PayPal balance, link your PayPal to GCash and then transfer the money from PayPal to GCash.
1. Purchase Vouchers (Gift Cards) With Sweatcoins
The first thing you will have to do will be to redeem your Sweetcoin to vouchers.
Sweatcoin lets you purchase PayPal or Amazon vouchers with your coins from the marketplace.
However, you need to make sure you've accumulated as many Sweatcoins as possible before redeeming.
2. Sell The Vouchers For PayPal Balance
After purcashing the gift cards, the next thing will be to sell them for cash or PayPal.
Thankfully, there are just many gift card exchanges that let you convert your gift card into cash.
All you need to do is visit these platforms, list your gift card, select PayPal as payment method, then provide your PayPal email for receiving payments.
You can also sell your vouchers on social forums such as Telegram, Reddit or Discord.
3. Link Your PayPal to GCash
Before moving money from PayPal to GCash, you will first need to link your PayPal to GCash account which can be done as follows;
- Log in to the GCash app. Click on "Profile" on the lower right corner of the screen, then tap on My Linked Accounts.
- Select PayPal then nominate the PayPal email account you are linking to GCash and tap on "Link". On the next screen click on "Authorize".
- Log in your PayPal account. You will be redirected to PayPal's login page. Input your PayPal account username and password.
- Confirm your mobile number and tap on "Continue". An OTP will be sent to your registered number for verification.
TIP: For added security, it is recommended that you enable two-step verification on your PayPal account. Login to your PayPal account, go to settings, and click Set Up next to "2-step verification".
- Linking Complete. Once linking is successful, you will now be able to add funds from your PayPal account to your GCash wallet.
- Upon successful linking, you will receive an email from PayPal indicating "You’ve signed up for a preapproved payments plan to G-Xchange, Inc."
4. Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash
Finally, after you must have linked PayPal to GCash, you can now transfer money from PayPal to GCash instantly as follows;
- Log in to the GCash app — Select "Cash In" on the dashboard. Then, under the "Global Partners and Remittance" tab, select "PayPal".
- Enter an amount — Indicate the amount you wish to add to your wallet (minimum ₱500.00). When you tap next, confirm the amount for cash in.
For seamless transactions, convert your PayPal funds into Peso (PHP) to proceed for withdrawal. If you currently do not have Philippine Peso added as a currency, login to your PayPal account to add the new currency balance.
- Cash in Processing — A screen will be prompted to notify that the transaction is in progress. Most transactions are instant, or will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
- Email Notification — You will receive an email that your PayPal account has been debited with the cash in amount.
- SMS Confirmation — You will receive an SMS notification once the funds have been successfully cashed-in to your GCash wallet. Please wait for 24-48 hours for the transaction to be completed.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Sweatcoin Money To GCash?
It usually takes a day to transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash.
However, some factors such as voucher availability and the time it takes to sell the voucher might affect the transfer timeline and make it take longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I withdraw money from Sweatcoin?
Unfortunately, the only way to withdraw money from Sweatcoin is by purchasing vouchers. However, you can sell these vouchers for cash and transfer the proceeds to your bank or PayPal account.
Where can I sell my sweatcoins?
With many crypto-exchanges available nowadays, you can sell your Sweatcoins through many supported platforms. However, Sweatcoin does not allow users sell coins out of the platform.
Does Sweatcoin pay real money?
No, Sweatcoin does not pay real money.
How do I cash out my Sweatcoin money?
The best way to cash out your Sweatcoin money is to purchase vouchers from the marketplace and convert the vouchers into cash.
GCash lets you pay for bills and do other things. You can transfer your Sweetcoin money to GCash (but not directly) and use for your transactions with GCash.
To transfer Sweatcoin money to GCash, you will need to use a PayPal account as a redeeming Sweatcoin to it, linking it to GCash and transferring money from PayPal to GCash.
Post a Comment