You can easily send money from PayPal to GCash by following some simple steps. You will first have to link both accounts together before being able to complete the transfer.
PayPal is a well-known online payment system that lets users easily pay for goods and services online and also conveniently send and receive money from any part of the world.
A mobile wallet app that lets you instantly pay bills, buy load, send money, shop, and more – all in the safety of your own home!
Many PayPal users want to use PayPal as funding source for their transactions with GCash. It's easy — since GCash lets you link your PayPal account to your GCash. However, there are some rules to follow when linking your PayPal to GCash (we will discuss them later in this article).
Once both accounts linked to each other, you will be able to send money from PayPal to GCash.
In this article, we will discuss what steps are required to link a PayPal account to GCash and how to send money from PayPal to GCash without hassle.
Table of Contents
What is PayPal and How Does it Work?
PayPal users can send money to friends, family, business contacts, and others with ease. You must first create a PayPal account before you can begin sending and receiving money. PayPal accounts are free to open and require only an email address and some basic information.
You can send and receive money from anyone else who has a PayPal account once you have one. If you're sending money to someone who doesn't have a PayPal account and they ask, "What is PayPal?" you can show them how to create one for free.
Sending money to family and friends is completely free. If you use PayPal to send money as part of a business transaction, you will be charged a small processing fee.
Paying for eBay auction winnings is one of the most prevalent uses of PayPal. While it is not needed to pay for your eBay auction with PayPal, it is a typical practice due to the two companies' partnership. In 2013, PayPal bought Venmo, another online peer-to-peer payment business.
This implies that your online payment is processed by the same business regardless of whether you use PayPal or Venmo.
What is GCash and How Does it Work?
GCash is a mobile wallet, mobile payments, and branchless banking service in the Philippines.
Mynt (formerly Globe Fintech Innovations) is a joint venture between Ant Group, an affiliate of Alibaba Group and the operator of the world's leading open digital lifestyle platform, Alipay; Ayala Group of Companies, one of the Philippines' largest business conglomerates; and Globe Telecom, one of the Philippines' largest telecommunications companies (GCash is under 917Ventures on Globe's side). It was launched in 2004.
GCash is a mobile app that you may download to any of your devices, including your smartphone or tablet. You can use it to pay bills, buy goods and services, and even send and receive money from anywhere.
What Can You Do With GCash?
GCash elevates convenience to a whole new level. Because the app allows you to do so much, it has essentially eliminated the hassles of fighting the heat—or rain—in Manila traffic, as well as long lineups and wasted time.
You may invest more in the things that matter infinitely more: family, friends, passions, and health with the hours you save.
GCash makes standing in long lines at payment centers a thing of the past. You've completed your financial obligations with a single tap on your screen.
Without breaking a sweat, you may pay your utilities, credit card bills, government bills, loans, and even education fees using the app.
To make things even easier, GCash lets you keep your favorite billers and invoicing information on the app, as well as create a monthly reminder to ensure you never miss another payment deadline! There's also the odd rebate.
Building up your savings with GCash's GSave will provide you with more security and financial flexibility.
GSave makes money saving more accessible and simple for both banked and unbanked people. GSave doesn't require you to keep balance, so don't worry about it.
Furthermore, consumers can earn 3.1 percent interest on any amount they put. Within the app, you may watch your savings develop quickly.
You can also use the GSave feature to schedule auto-deposits so that you don't forget to save regularly.
Plant a Tree
On GForest, you can plant virtual trees like Avocado, Guyabano, Yakal, and Narra, which have real-life counterparts. Every time you use GCash for a transaction, whether it's to buy something, send money, or pay bills, you'll be awarded with "green energy points," which you can save up and use to "plant" a tree, thanks to Globe's initiative.
By gathering energy points to plant additional trees and contribute to the country's natural resources, you can make every day Earth Day with GForest.
Take control of your leisure time by booking a seat at any of our partner cinemas as early or as late as you wish. Skip the line and head straight to your favorite Ayala Malls, SM Supermalls, and Uptown Bonifacio theaters.
Are you concerned about the costs your bank charges when you transfer or send money from one account to another? Get the GCash app now! You can send money in real time to anyone or any of our partner banks.
You may send money from your digital wallet to any partner bank using the Send Money To Bank Account tool, which eliminates the need for several banking apps!
Take aware that sending money via bank transfer will cost Php15 starting November 2020. Meanwhile, GCash allows you to send money to another GCash wallet without incurring any additional fees, regardless of which network you're on.
Cash Out/Withdraw Cash
If you've accumulated a considerable amount of GCash, you can cash it out at partner locations, transfer it directly to your bank account, or withdraw it with your GCash card from any Bancnet ATM.
Consider GCredit to be a personal credit line for the app. You can use it to pay bills or shop now and pay later at partner retailers.
However, this function is only available to fully authenticated users who have improved their GScore to a particular level—so use the app frequently! Your transaction limit will increase as you make more transactions.
These are just a few of what GCash has to offer. To know more of what they offer, check out this article.
- How To Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
- How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Debit Card Instantly [Step by Step]
- How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Bank Account Instantly [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to PayPal Instantly
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
- How To Transfer Money From A Prepaid Card To PayPal
Can You Send Money from PayPal to GCash?
Yes, you can. GCash lets its users link their PayPal accounts to their GCash accounts. Once linked, you will be able to directly transfer money from your PayPal to GCash account.
How Do I Link My PayPal to GCash?
You can easily transfer money from your PayPal account to your GCash wallet within 24 hours or in real-time. You'll need to link your PayPal and GCash accounts to do this.
What are the Requirements to Link PayPal to GCash?
- Your GCash account must be fully verified.
- Your first and last name on PayPal must be identical with your first and last name on your GCash account (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz and Juan De La Cruz will not match). Both accounts must be owned by the same person.
- Your nominated email must match your login credentials for PayPal
- The PayPal account must be set up in the Philippines.
- Remove your withdrawal limit on PayPal by verifying your credit card or bank account. This step should be completed before Cashing-In via PayPal to GCash.
- To cash in from PayPal, users must first link their PayPal account to GCash.
How to Link PayPal to GCash Account
- Log in to the GCash app. Click on "Profile" on the lower right corner of the screen, then tap on My Linked Accounts.
- Select PayPal then nominate the PayPal email account you are linking to GCash and tap on "Link". On the next screen click on "Authorize".
- Log in your PayPal account. You will be redirected to PayPal’s login page. Input your PayPal account username and password.
- Confirm your mobile number and tap on "Continue". An OTP will be sent to your registered number for verification.
TIP: For added security, it is recommended that you enable two-step verification on your PayPal account. Login to your PayPal account, go to settings, and click Set Up next to "2-step verification".
- Linking Complete. Once linking is successful, you will now be able to add funds from your PayPal account to your GCash wallet.
- Upon successful linking, you will receive an email from PayPal indicating "You've signed up for a preapproved payments plan to G-Xchange, Inc."
This preapproved payment plan allows GCash to temporarily transfer money from your PayPal account to your GCash account up to USD 2,000 (about PHP 100,000). You may be required to relink your PayPal account if you have cashed in a total value of PHP 100,000 from PayPal.
- How To Transfer Money From ATM (Debit Card) To Another Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account [5 Easy Steps]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to PayPal [Step by Step]
- How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal (And Other Wallets)
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to PayPal
How to Send/Transfer/Withdraw Money from PayPal to GCash
You can instantly transfer money from PayPal to GCash without fees once you've linked both accounts together.
However, there are still some requirements to be met.
What are the Requirements to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash
- Your GCash account must be successfully linked to PayPal.
- Your PayPal account is verified.
- Your Cash In amount must fit into your account's wallet limits.
How Do I Send Money from PayPal to GCash?
- Log in to the GCash app — Select "Cash In" on the dashboard. Then, under the "Global Partners and Remittance" tab, select "PayPal".
- Enter an amount — Indicate the amount you wish to add to your wallet (minimum ₱500.00). When you tap next, confirm the amount for cash in.
TIP: For seamless transactions, convert your PayPal funds into Peso (PHP) to proceed for withdrawal. If you currently do not have Philippine Peso added as a currency, login to your PayPal account to add the new currency balance.
- Cash in Processing — A screen will be prompted to notify that the transaction is in progress. Most transactions are instant, or will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
- Email Notification — You will receive an email that your PayPal account has been debited with the cash in amount.
- SMS Confirmation — You will receive an SMS notification once the funds have been successfully cashed-in to your GCash wallet. Please wait for 24-48 hours for the transaction to be completed.
How to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash Without Linking
You cannot transfer money from PayPal to GCash without linking both apps together. The linking plays a great role in securing your funds when they are being transferred.
What is the Minimum and Maximum Amount I Can Transfer from PayPal to GCash?
The minimum amount you can transfer from PayPal to GCash is PHP 500 meanwhile, the maximum amount you can transfer from PayPal to GCash is USD 2000 or PHP 100 000.
- How to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Prepaid Card
- How to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Another Debit Card
- How to Transfer Money from Chime to PayPal
- How to Transfer Money With Only Card Number and CVV
- How to Transfer Money from Bank Account to Prepaid Card
- How to Transfer Money from Singtel Dash to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Dasher Direct to Bank Account
GCash is an amazing app that lets you pay bills, save money, transfer money and do lots of other things.
GCash lets its users to link their PayPal to their GCash accounts in order to move funds from PayPal to Cash App.
Keep in mind that you cannot transfer money from PayPal to GCash without linking both apps.