Buying cryptocurrency via Trust Wallet is quite expensive. This is due to the fact that Trust Wallet's suppliers charge a very high fee—up to 5% on amount to be purchased. Which is why it is preferrable to transfer crypto from another wallet such as Coinbase to Trust Wallet.
Coinbase is a great option here due to its low fees. Coinbase charges $0.99 to $2.99 each transaction, which is significantly less than the providers on Trust Wallet.
You can transfer crypto to Trust Wallet after purchasing it on an exchange, then, using Trust Wallet, you can use a decentralized exchange like PancakeSwap to exchange BNB or Ethereum for another cryptocurrency.
Transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Trust Wallet is simple.
To transfer crypto from Coinbase to Trust Wallet, you will need to install both apps on your mobile device to simplify the process.
To transfer crypto from Trust Wallet to Coinbase, you'll need to first transfer BEP20 coins to Binance and then transfer the BEP20 coins to the wallet of Coinbase.
That said, if you don't have the apps installed, start downloading them and keep reading to know how to transfer crypto between Coinbase and Trust Wallet.
How to Transfer Crypto From Coinbase to Trust Wallet
Transferring crypto from Coinbase to Trust wallet is pretty easy and straightforward and shown below:
- Copy the cryptocurrency's address from Trust Wallet.
- To transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Trust Wallet, for example, you must copy your Ethereum address on Trust Wallet.
- Then, open Coinbase and go to the cryptocurrency you'd like to send (e.g. Ethereum).
- You can do so on Coinbase by tapping the "reverse" icon.
- Then click "Send" and choose the asset you want to send (e.g. Ethereum).
- After that, Coinbase will ask you to enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to send in USD.
- Following that, you must provide the recipient's address.
- You'll need to paste the address of your cryptocurrency you copied on Trust Wallet into the "To" section.
- next, click on "Preview Send" and double-check the transfer details.
- Finally, click "Send now" to transfer your crypto.
How to Transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Trust Wallet
- On Trust Wallet, click on the name or image of Ethereum to get your Ethereum receiving address.
- Then save a copy of the address somewhere safe and don't modify it.
- Then go to your Coinbase Exchange account and log in.
- Go to your Coinbase account and log in.
- Locate Ethereum and click the send button.
- Now you have an empty textbox where you must paste the Ethereum wallet address from your Trust wallet.
- After that, double-check the Ethereum wallet address and click the finish or send button.
How Much Does it Cost to Transfer from Coinbase to Trust Wallet?
You will be charged a transfer fee of $0.99 to $2.99 when transferring crypto from Coinbase to Trust Wallet.
Cheapest Way to Send From Coinbase to Trust Wallet
If you don't want to spend on fees for a transfer from Coinbase to Trust Wallet, then consider purchasing XLM on Coinbase then Transfer to BitMart and later on sell XLM to USDT and finally buy safemoon with a limit order 15% lower than current price (be patient it will hit that low). Keep SFM on BitMart or pay the 1million SFM to transfer to TW.
This is an effective method that has been in used by many for months now you can try it out of follow the normal procedure. However, do not forget that market value of cryptocurrency may influence the transfer.
How to Transfer Crypto From Trust Wallet to Coinbase
To begin, you'll need to download the Binance app. You can get it from the AppStore or the Google Play Store. The procedure for transferring trust wallets to Coinbase is outlined below.
Afterward, you must transfer BEP20 coins to Binance and then move ERC20 to Coinbase's wallet.
1. Transfer BEP20 coins to Binance
Transferring BEP20 coins to Binance
- Log in to the Binance App with your Binance account.
- Select the Deposit option from your wallet.
- Click on BNB, then copy the BEP20 deposit address.
- Now go to your Trust wallet app and log in.
- Change your coins into BNB (smart chain).
- BNB (smart chain) should be sent to the BEP20 deposit address.
If you have BNB in your Binance wallet, you can buy stable coins like USDT.
2. Move ERC20 to the wallet of Coinbase
Moving ERC20 to the wallet of Coinbase
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- Select Receive from the USDT (Tether) menu underneath the portfolio.
- Copy the USDT address by tapping 'I understand.'
- Tap Withdraw in your Binance wallet.
- Under crypto, select USDT (Tether).
- Now you must paste the USDT address that you copied earlier.
- Select the ERC20 network and enter your desired amount.
- Then hit the Withdraw option and confirm.
When transferring Tether from Binance, make sure to select the ERC20 network. Binance charges 30 USDT per ERC20 withdrawal.
How Long Does it Takes to Transfer From Trust Wallet to Coinbase?
It should take a few minutes to complete (2 to 3 minutes). However, the time it takes depends on the priority of the transaction and also on the network congestion.
Final Thoughts on Transferring Crypto Between Coinbase and Trust Wallet
Moving cryptocurrency from one wallet to another is usually a simple and straightforward process.
However, due to network congestion, the transaction may be delayed.
Make sure you've pasted the correct wallet address whenever you're sending crypto to another wallet otherwise, you risk losing your money.