Bitcoin is the world's leading digital and cryptocurrency that is being traded, exchanged and mined on many platforms today. I gained a voluminous increase in value from the past years and is being used by many business parties and entities, websites as a payment method.
According to Yahoo, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology company TripleA estimates that there are now more than 300 million cryptocurrency users across the world.
Thanks to its security, Bitcoin is one of the best form to store money. We find many people world wide exchanging real cash into bitcoin or other crypto coins. We also notice PayPal that offers the possibility to buy crypto using your PayPal balance. Many use this method to better secure their funds issued from PayPal but before, you will need to have a verified US PayPal account that has all these features enabled.
We find many bitcoin platforms online that help you securely keep your crypto coins safe from hackers and malicious persons.
The main aim of you keeping bitcoin or borrowing bitcoin is probably to sort out an urgent issue or to trade bitcoin effectively. And if you want to trade, you definitely need to know of the best platforms where you can trade and exchange your crypto.
READ ALSO: Best Bitcoin Exchange and Trading Platform
There are other multiple reasons why you might want to borrow or lend bitcoin. However, there is a more effective way of free bitcoin on Android and iOS which is by mining. So you need optimal and the best free bitcoin mining apps in order to mine up-to 1 bitcoin daily on your mobile device. All devices can be utilized to earn money.
Before applying for a bitcoin loan, you will first need to make sure you get the best peer-to-peer bitcoin borrowing or lending platform that has no drawbacks and complications (verification issues) before you apply for a bitcoin loan. However, a bitcoin lending site or platform that doesn't require verification doesn't seem trustful. There are many out there.
However, we will pass over all of that today, giving modalities and possible requirements to get a bitcoin loan instantly. In today's article, I will give you the best bitcoin loan site or platforms where you can easily apply for a bitcoin loan without complications. But before, let's mention a little on Bitcoin.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Bitcoin is the world leading digital currency that works with a set of algorithms that make the coin to considerable grow in the Forex Exchange market.
There's a lot to understand and know on Bitcoin, you can get detailed studies on what bitcoin really is from Entitled Knowledge.
Bitcoin can be invested on trusted platforms in order to get a considerable amount of interest upon the amount of bitcoin invested. read on how you can invest bitcoin for considerable amount of interest.
Bitcoin can be traded and exchanged into other cryptocurrencies or coins on secure platforms. We have enumerated the best bitcoin exchange platforms you can use to trade and exchange your crypto.
READ ALSO: Best Bitcoin Exchange and Trading Platform
How can I Get Bitcoin?
There are several ways of getting bitcoin of which we have mining, trading (buying), advertisement (content promoting), hacking, borrowing (lending) etc. It is imperative to know how you can get bitcoin. Bitcoin mining is one of the best ways people use to get free bitcoin.
How to Freely Mine Bitcoin Effectively
Bitcoin mining is one of the best ways you can get bitcoin freely. It involves both software and hardware capacity of your machine or PC laptop or desktop. Today, we even find bitcoin mining apps for Android and iOS such as CryptoTab Browser, Cudo Miner, etc. We also find bitcoin mining sites but it is not easy to find the legit and paying bitcoin mining sites out there because most of them are scam sites created by scammers.
We have highlighted the best free bitcoin miner apps and software for PC, Android and even iOS that you can use to mine bitcoin freely without having to pay for the service.
If you want to know how you can mine bitcoin effectively with the Cryptotab site on PC, then you got to check this out.
How to Trade Bitcoin
Trading Bitcoin just means buying and selling of the digital currency. This is the best way to get some interest upon the buying and selling when there is fluctuation in the value of the coin that favors a trade.
You will equally need the best bitcoin trading and exchange platform to trade and exchange your coin effectively.
READ ALSO: Best Bitcoin Exchange and Trading Platform
How to Get Free Bitcoin by doing Advertisement of Contents
This option is mostly used by content creators who own websites and apps that monetize their contents by using 3rd party advertisement service that pay their publishers in bitcoin. We have such advertisers such as A-ads that has relatively good CPM, CTR and PPC. If you want to free bitcoin through this way, then click here or click the link below.
How to Hack Bitcoin
Over 80% of crypto coins stolen today are due to unsecure platforms that experienced continues attacks that led to bridges on their database and stealing of assets or funds in users accounts. Hackers can equally hack a bitcoin transaction that is currently going on by hacking the hash satoshi that finalize the transaction and redirect the funds to another wallet.
We have given a detailed guide on how to hack CryptoTab browser to increase its mining speed and take your mining to another level. Check that guide from the link below.
How to Borrow or Get a Bitcoin Loan
Borrowing bitcoin involves many thing at the game. To borrow bitcoin, you will need a trusted peer-to-peer bitcoin lending platform that will not pose your complications upon the lending. You will need the best sites for bitcoin loans. Blockchain is not a great option here due to high interest and fees. However, some of this sites will give you bitcoin loan without collateral and some will give you loan with collateral. Let's dive into bitcoin loan.
What is a Bitcoin Loan?
For Bitcoin loans, the borrower gives the lender their Bitcoins as collateral while the lender gives him cash that accrues some interest. Therefore, Bitcoins act as collateral for the loan advanced to a borrower.
How to Get Bitcoin Loan Instantly
You easily get a Bitcoin loan by using your Bitcoins to borrow cash. In this case, you wouldn't have to sell your Bitcoins. Unlike Standard loans, you will not have to justify the purpose or aim of you borrowing the Bitcoin with Instant Bitcoin loan.. All you need to do in order to get an instant bitcoin loan is to follow the 5 steps below:
- Select a Bitcoin loan site platform
- Create an account and verify your identity
- Select the type of loan you want to get.
- You will receive loan offers and you need to select one that suits you.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the loan to be issued.
Top 10 Best Instant Bitcoin (BTC) Loan Sites and Platforms
Below are the Top 10 best Bitcoin loan sites that lend bitcoin within few minutes.
- YouHodler – The highest LTV offer in the market
- Bankera Loans – Best for the safety of your digital assets
- BlockFi – The only crypto account to offer compound interest and trading
- Nexo - Most advanced platform for crypto loans
- Celsius Network - Fee-free crypto lending
- Bitbond - Best small business loans platform for those without bank accounts
- SALT Lending - The platform with the most market experience
- Nebeus - The best platform for concurrent crypto-backed loans
- BTCPOP - Among leading P2P lending platform
- LendaBit - Simple loans platform
Let's briefly explain what these Bitcoin lending sites really are.
READ ALSO: How to Hack any Cryptocurrency
1. YouHodler – The highest LTV offer in the market (Average service ratings - 5 Stars)
YouHodler is a leading Fintech company that focuses on providing crypto-backed loans in fiat currencies and stable coins. They have a wide support for many crypto coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP and XLM among others.
They allow borrowers to hold their digital assets while accessing necessary funds.
From the time of its creation, YouHodler has processed over $15 million in loans and served over 5,000 customers from all corners of the globe. The platform has good competitive rates in the market, offering up to 90% LTV.
They lend a minimum loan of $100 and a maximum of up to $30,000 for between 30 and 180 days from this platform.
YouHodler is popular thanks to its convenient lines of credit, which you can request on a recurring basis indefinitely. With no credit checks ran for borrowers, the loan approval process is really fast.
Once you access a loan or credit line on the platform, you can make an instant withdrawal via your credit card or through a crypto withdrawal.
How to Access Funding from the Lender:
- Go to YouHodler and then click on “Open Account”
- Sign up for an account by providing your email address and password
- Transfer crypto assets to your wallet on YouHodler to serve as collateral
- Verify your identity through the platform’s automated KYC procedure
- Once they reflect in your account, approval for the loan takes mere seconds and the lender releases funds almost instantaneously.
YouHodler is an approved partner of the Blockchain Association, an independent self-regulatory organization (SRO) and a provider of External Dispute Resolution (EDR). As such, its members have access to advanced compliance technology as well as efficient dispute resolution under the Blockchain Association Financial Commission.
- It is one of the highest LTVs in the market
- Offers a wide variety of digital assets to choose from
- Loan is issued in fiat or stable coins
- Limit for loan is relatively low.
2. Bankera Loans – Best for the safety of your digital assets (Average service ratings - 5 Stars)
Bankera loan is a crypto-backed line of credit specialist that prides itself on the transparency of their rates as well as the safety of their cold storage systems. The lender has been around for over 6 years through which time more than 1 million crypto traders and investors have trusted it with the safety of their crypto coins.
In addition to security, Bankera Loans prides itself on maintaining one of the most expansive credit lines that allow individuals to borrow between €25 and €1 million against up to 75% of their collateral. Plus it has an expansive credit repayment period of up to 12 months.
READ ALSO: How to Get Free Virtual Cards in Any Country
Opening a line of credit with Bankera starts with signing up and creating your user account. Next, you will have to deposit your loan collateral: the lender accepts EUR, BNK (native coins), USDT, BTC, ETH, XEM, DASH. You then need to choose your preferred loan-to-value percentage (that determines the loan terms) and request for the credit line.
At the standard credit line level (€1000-€5000 loan), loan APR starts from 8.95% if you access less than 25% of your collateral, 11.95% if using 50% of your deposit as collateral, and 14.95% if you are using 75% of your collateral.
- Maintains a straightforward credit line application process
- Accepts a relatively wide range of digital currencies
- Maintains extended credit limits and the loan repayment period of €1 million and 12 months respectively
- Will only accept BTC and ETH as collateral if you wish to use more than 25% of collateral value
- Will only support EUR fiat currency
3. BlockFi – The only crypto account to offer compound interest and trading (Average service ratings - 5 Stars)
BlockFi offers loans using your cryptocurrency as collateral. It means that when you take out a loan they give you USD while you provide them with your Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), or Litecoin (LTC) as security holding.
Crypto Loans can be used for projects such as buying a home, an interesting option given that most lenders won't let you pay for a home using cryptocurrency. Alternatively, you may wish to diversify your investments in order to manage your risk profile, while others have used the service for more mundane uses like consolidating debt, paying off other expenses or making a big purchase.
BlockfFi claims the application process only takes two minutes. You fill in the form, entering the amount of money you wish to access and the cryptocurrency you wish to use as collateral. The LTV (loan to value) ratio has an upper limit of 50% and a lower threshold of 20%. BlockFi will then perform a soft credit check and aim to respond within two hours with a decision and breakdown of the offer calculation. The offer will contain an origination fee, usually 1% - 2%, and an APR.
APR is focuses on:
- The LTV ratio (Competitor of YouHodler)
- Your credit score
- The amount requested
- Your location
- Very fast process of Cryptocurrency lending.
- Leverage your cryptocurrency for a cash loan
- Up to 12 month loan duration
- Minimum of $15,00 required in crypto assets
- Interest rates are variable
4. Nexo - Most advanced platform for crypto loans (Average service ratings - 4 Stars)
Established in 2007, Nexo is a blockchain-based platform that issues crypto-backed loans to users worldwide. It is powered by Credissimo, a European Fintech group. The lender markets it as ‘the world’s first instant crypto credit line.
On this platform, Hodlers can get loans in fiat without having to relinquish their crypto ownership. The company has processed over $700 million for its over 200,000 users since its establishment. It supports over 45 fiat currencies and has over $1 billion in loan requests.
BitGo secures all the lender's assets, which is insured by Lloyd’s and has the backing of Goldman Sachs.
Nexo loan limits range between $500 and $2 million with a 12-month term which the lender may renew on request.
READ ALSO: Best Free Virtual Card Generator with Money
How to Borrow Crypto from Nexo?
- Go to Nexo, open an account and complete your KYC deposit your crypto assets to your new Nexo account
- Wait until the collateral reflects in your account
- Once this happens, you will receive an instant credit line whose amount will depend on the LTV that the Nexo Oracle calculates for you
You can repay part of or the entire loan at any time after which you can withdraw your collateral. Nexo’s APR starts from 8% if you are using Nexo tokens as collateral. Otherwise, the APR is 24.9%. The LTVs vary from one cryptocurrency to the next.
Nexo Crypto Lending rates:
- 50% for BTC and ETH
- 90% for stable coins
- 40% for XRP
- 35% for LTC 30% for BNB 15% for NEXO.
- Leading European Fintech with a proven track record and powered by Credissimo.
- Fully live platform with 256-bit encryption security
- No fee – fixed interest rate model
- Some people see it as a SALT rip-off
- The 8% base APR is misleading as it is applicable only if you use NEXO tokens
5. Celsius Network - Fee-free crypto lending (Average service ratings - 3.5 Stars)
Celsius Network is a crypto peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform that provides fiat loans using crypto as collateral and enables investors to earn interest on their bitcoins. The company was founded in 2017 by Alex Mashinsky, Nuke Goldstein and Daniel Leon.
As of July 2019, the platform claimed to have originated $2 billion in loans, over $300 million in assets and over 30,000 active wallets.
In addition, the platform appeared on the list of Forbes Top 10 companies to watch in 2018. Forbes explained that among the reasons why it featured on the list is that the startup is ‘primed to disrupt traditional banking.
According the CEO Alex, the company's goal is to bring the next 100 million people into crypto.
Celsius has no withdrawal fees, early termination fees or default fees. It is fees free. The platform offers three options depending on the amount you want to borrow. For example, for a $25,000 loan, the APR is 4.95%, for $33, 000 loan, the APR is 6.95% and for a $50,000 loan, the APR is 8.95%.
How to Get Crypto Loan from Celsius Network:
- Go to Celsius Network site and use the online calculator to check the borrowing rates
- Download the Celsius app and create an account
- Fill in the required details and request for a loan
- No charges or fees on the platform.
- No lock up
- No minimum deposit
- Interests for investors are lower than other platforms
6. Bitbond - Best small business loans platform for those without bank accounts (Average service ratings - 3 stars)
Bitbond is a global lending platform for small business loans through which you can borrow up to $25,000. It was founded in 2013 in Germany.
The company uses blockchain technology for payments instead of SWIFT to keep its fees minimal. No need of a bank account and this makes the platform ideal for everyone including the unbanked.
It currently has over 165,000 users, has funded over 3,200 loans and originated loans worth over $15 million.
The company is also fully regulated and it received its BaFin Licence in 2016.
The minimum bid the investors can place on your loan is 0.01 BTC.
The platform is fully a P2P lending platform and works as follows:
- When you register as a borrower, you will need to connect your online business accounts such as PayPal, eBay or Amazon
- The lender will then review your application.
- If should in case your application get's approved, they will email you with your ratings
- Once you confirm the terms and rates and accept them, they will present your application to the investors/lenders who will usually fund your request in 14 days.
- Fixed interest rates
- Few and transparent charges
- No credit score is required for loan approval
- 1-3% origination fee
- You can only borrow up to $25000 which is quite low for a maximum
7. SALT Lending - The platform with the most market experience (Average service ratings - 3 Stars)
SALT Lending is a crypto-backed lending platform that was founded in 2016 and gained massive popularity in 2017. SALT is an acronym for Secured Automated Lending Technology. It describes itself as the next generation lending platform for blockchain loans.
The lender uses the tagline ‘hold your assets, spend your cash’. Since inception, they have seen some tough times. Its Salt token fell from a $27 all-time high on its website to less than $0.07. It also got into trouble with the SEC over the $50 million ICO. However, it is still a great platform for crypto borrowers in search of a bitcoin loan no collateral.
On SALT, you can borrow minimum $5,000 to a maximum amount of $25,000,000. However, these values depend on the jurisdiction and other restrictions. Collateral can be in BTC, DASH, ETH, TUSD, and LTC.
Here is how to borrow on SALT:
- Create an account on the platform. Although the platform does not perform credit checks, you will still be required to complete the KYC and AML screening
- Your identity will need to be confirmed. Once done, you can go on and request for a loan
- They will provide instructions on how to send collateral and once you do, they will deposit funds into the select bank account.
- The collateral will remain your property and therefore the price appreciation and depreciation will affect your holdings for the term of the loan.
- No monthly minimum payments
- Set pre-established loan terms
- Minimizes taxes as conversion to U.S Dollar is not required
- The loan minimum of $5000 is too high as it means you will have to deposit $10,000 at 50% LTV
- Limited assets can be deposited as collateral
- Not enough educational content
8. Nebeus - The best platform for concurrent crypto-backed loans (Average service ratings - 2 Stars)
Nebeus is a cryptocurrency peer-to-peer platform founded by Sergey Romanovskiy and Konstantin Zaripov in 2015. Based in London, the platform offers users investing, borrowing, card and exchange services, and thus fits the description of a crypto bank.
You can borrow up to €250,000 from this lender using bitcoin or Ethereum as collateral.
Nebeus offers 10.25% APR with the minimum term being 3 months and the maximum 12 months. The minimum pledge is 0.1 BTC or 1 ETH and the maximum is 40 BTC or 200 ETH. You can have an unlimited number of active loans.
Follow the steps below to get a loan on Nebeus:
- Go to Nebeus site and create an account
- Choose the loan type Specify the account from which the lender will debit your deposit and the desired loan currency
- Confirm the loan request
- As soon as they withdraw the pledge, the lender will instantly credit your account. They claim you will receive your cash within 5 minutes
- Good rates for lenders
- Straightforward application processes
- Limited information on loans
- The fee may be high considering industry standards
9. BTCPOP - Among leading P2P lending platform
BTCPOP is among the leading peer-to-peer lending platforms for entrepreneurs and small businesses. It is considered the most secure lending platform in the market. They offer instant loans, investment pools, and p2p at favorable terms.
How to get a loan on BTCPOP platform:
- Go to BTCPOP and register to get an account.
- Once you have created an account, verify it with your identity.
- Once your account verified, you can apply for a loan.
- You will need to specify the type of loan you want.
- Finally, complete the form and then submit it for verification.
Loans fees range between 1 and 2 percent. Various loans have varying APRs that range between 10-45%.
10. LendaBit - Simple loans platform
LendaBit is the safest Bitcoin lending platform and has simple loans. It has features suitable for lenders and borrowers. It offers zero interest rates on loans in the first 45 days and does not charge prepayment penalties.
Their interest rates are between 5 and 15% and have additional charges like withdrawal and loan processing fees. Its wallet sources are provided by BitGo, a reputable cryptocurrency company.
How to Get Bitcoin Loan on Binance
- Go to Binance Site
- Enter the amount you wan to borrow
- Enter the collateral amount
- Select the length of time that you will repay the loan.
- Then Login to your account to finalize the loan application.
How to Get an Instant Bitcoin Loan Without Collateral and Verification
It is hard to find a bitcoin lending platform that doesn't require verification nor collateral because these are the assets that gives confidence to the lender that the return of his fund or crypto is assured. However, below are the crypto lending platforms that don't require a lot of verification nor collateral as long as crypto borrowing is concerned.
- Celsius Network.
The above instant bitcoin loan sites are available for most countries including Nigeria, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, and most countries of the SEPA Zone and some African countries.
For more Cryptocurrency Tutorials, checkout our Cryptocurrency section.
READ ALSO: More Cryptocurrency Tutorials
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
The above bitcoin lending platforms offer reliable lending services with good competitive rates. We even have bitcoin borrowing sites such as Celsius Network that do not charge any fee for any service. Some even support other cryptocurrencies which make it suitable for various investors that borrow to invest a particular digital coin. Rest assure and expect a loan if your documents are authentic for the loan. Just select any of the platforms above apply for a bitcoin loan.
However, if you want to hack or mine crypto currency, then checkout our Cryptocurrency Tutorials.
Join us on Telegram for more exclusive tutorials