Transferring money from Cash App to Chime can be a great way to share money between your accounts per your needs.
Gone are the days where you'll have to visit a bank branch to send money to your friends and family. You can now send money conveniently and instantly from your smartphone to anyone.
Just as transferring money from Chime to Cash App, it is even easy to transfer money from Cash App to Chime.
To transfer money from Cash App to Chime, you will need to link your Chime bank account to your Cash App account and request a withdrawal. Ideally, you can use your already linked bank account from Cash App to withdraw funds from Cash App and then do a wire transfer to your Chime bank account. In this case, your account number and routing number will be required to complete the transfer.
Cash App is not widely accepted but Chime as a bank offers several advantages. You can link your Chime account to PayPal which will let your send and receive money conveniently anywhere in the world.
That's just one of the major benefits you'll get once you send money from Cash App to Chime.
If you have funds laying in your Cash App account and want to make good use of it from Chime then you are in the right place.
In this article, I will show you to easily transfer or send money from Cash App to Chime Without hassle.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Untraceable Money Transfer Apps
Can You Send Money from Cash App to Chime?
Yes! There are two ways you can use to send money from Cash App to Chime. There is a direct and an indirect method.
The direct method is straightforward and you will just have to add Chime as a bank account under your Cash App account.
The indirect method will involve you to use a linked bank account as a bridge for the transfer. The money will first be withdrawn to your linked bank account before being wired to your Chime account.
- How To Send Money On Cash App Without SSN & ID Verification?
- How To Transfer Money From Square To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Bluebird To Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Walmart Money Card To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Cash App [Step by Step]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Chime [Step by Step]
2 Ways to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime
As earlier mentioned, there is a direct and indirect method to transfer your money from Cash App to Chime (indirect and direct method).
That said, we will start with the indirect method because many already have their Cash App linked to another bank other than Chime.
Method 1. How to Transfer Money From Cash App to Chime Using a Linked Bank Account (Indirect Method)
If you previously read our guide on how to transfer money from Chime to PayPal, then this process will somehow be familiar to you.
In this case, we will suggest you already have a linked bank account in Cash App and we will use it as a bridge.
Here's how to transfer money from Cash App to Chime using a linked bank account.
Also Read: What Prepaid Cards Work With Cash App?
1. Add Your Bank Account to Cash App
If you own a bank account other than your Chime account, you can add it to Cash App to initiate a withdrawal process. You will need the account and routing number to link your bank account to Cash App.
Once your bank account linked to cash app, the withdrawal to bank option will be made available for your account.
I suggest most of you already have a linked bank account on Cash App. If that is the case, then all you need to do now is to initiate the withdrawal from Cash App to bank.
CHECK ALSO: How to Transfer Money from ReliaCard to Cash App
2. Initiate a Withdrawal to Linked Bank Account
Follow the steps below to cash out funds from your Cash App to your bank account:
- Click on the "Balance" tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Tap "Cash Out".
- Enter an amount to withdraw.
- And finally, click "Cash Out" to withdraw funds to your linked bank account.
A withdrawal from Cash App to bank can take 1 to 3 days to reflect in your account. Once the funds are made available in your account, you can transfer it to your Chime account.
Also Read: Best International Money Transfer Apps
3. Transfer Money from Your Linked Bank Account to Chime
Your funds on your linked bank account can be transferred to Chime once it has been made available for your account. The transfer will be a wire transfer and can take up to 5 business days to complete.
Method 2: How to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime (Direct Method)
This method is the direct method and is best for those that haven't yet linked any bank account to Cash App.
All you have to do is to link your Chime bank account to Cash App and then initiate a withdrawal from Cash App to Chime.
However, for this to be possible, you will need to have your account and routing number to complete the linking process between these two.
Once you've linked these two accounts together, you can initiate a withdrawal from Cash App to Chime which will typically take 1 to 3 days.
However, you can also link your Chime debit card to Cash App for a faster withdrawal.
Here is a Step by Step Process to Send Money from Cash App to Chime
- Tap the Banking tab from Cash App home screen.
- Click on "Link bank" to add your Chime account.
- Next, enter your Chime Bank account details or debit card number and information to your Cash App.
- Tap the Balance tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Press Cash Out and select the amount which needs to be transferred.
- Select the deposit speed (Instant or Standard) and confirm it with your cash app security pin or phone touch ID to confirm the transfer.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to transfer money from Cash App to Chime
How Long Does it Takes to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime
If you are using the indirect method, it can take up to 5 days for you to transfer money from Cash App to Chime. However, on the other hand, it will take up 3 days to send money from Cash App to Chime if you are using the direct method.
- How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Cash App | Cash App to Google Pay
- An Ultimate Guide to Send Money from Zelle to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Green Dot to Cash App
- How to Transfer Money from Green Dot to Chime
- How To Transfer Money From Gobank To Cash App
Final Thoughts on How to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime
Transferring money from Cash App to Chime is a great way to make good use of your funds. Cash App isn't accepted everywhere but Chime, on the other hand, can be linked to PayPal and can easily send and receive money from any where in the world.
If you already have a linked bank account on Cash App, then the indirect method will be the best option for you to transfer money from Cash App to Chime. On the other hand, if you just opened your Cash App account and want to transfer funds to Chime, you just need to add your Chime account to your Cash App and initiate a withdrawal.
Which method did you use? Let us know in the comments section or in our Telegram Forum.