It's quite difficult to find torrent leeching sites that can leech our torrents files of huge sizes without us having to pay anything. In most cases you will have to pay for a subscription plan. Some are free but offer little leeching sizes of at most 2GB, we find sites such as seedr.cc and bytebx.com. So guys, in this tutorial, I will show you a trick that will change your life concerning torrent leeching today. I will show you a trick better than bytebx premium account and seedr.cc premium account I will show you how you can create your own torrent leeching site.
MUST READ: How to install Windows 10 on Android
What is a torrent file?
- Some Commands
- Good Internet Connection
Procedure and Steps to Follow
- Download Node From Here
- Once you download Node, Install it.
- After Node Installation, Run Windows Powershell Admin (Windows 10) or Command Prompt Admin (Windows 7,8) and execute the following command
npm install -g peerflix-server
- Now Open your browser and head on to the address "localhost:9000 or 127.0.0.1:9000" and you will get something like the below image
- In the first indication above, you can put in the magnet link of any torrent of your choice and the second is to browse and upload the torrent file to be leached and it will start leaching automatically and you will be able to download your files after few seconds by clicking on the name of the file which will just be below.
MUST READ: Free Internet For MTN Cameroon
- The progress bar is not the leeching process but it is the upload process of your file to the peerflix-server you hosted locally using the command above.