With over 200 million prime members and available in 23 different countries, Amazon Prime is probably one of the best streaming services that everyone would love to get a taste of it.
The service lets you stream anything from movies to TV shows and even let you download your favorite streams to your phone so you can access them while online.
While Amazon Prime allows subscribers stream sports on the Thurday Night Football, some sports enthusiasts looking to get even more sports events, highlights, scores and commentary for sports that matter to them the most will be more than excited to have ESPN on their Amazon Prime account.
Always wondered how to watch ESPN on Amazon Prime? Keep reading.
To help you out, we'll see how can you watch ESPN on Amazon Prime, together with the steps you need to start enjoying these two services in one.
Table of Contents
Can I Watch ESPN On Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can watch ESPN on Amazon Prime.
While it is possible to watch ESPN on Amazon Prime, the process, however, isn't a direct one, and you'll need an Amazon Fire TV stick for this to work.
In other words, ESPN is only available as an add-on on Amazon Prime.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is media streaming device that lets you stream movies and TV shows in HD, install apps, play music, and do some couple of other things on your TV.
That said, if you don't already have a Firestick or an Amazon Fire TV stick, then it's good time you consider getting one.
Also Read: How To Get Amazon Prime For Free Forever
How Can I Watch ESPN On Amazon Prime?
While some sources might say otherwise, watching ESPN on Amazon Prime is very easy as long as you got what's required, — that is your Amazon Fire TV stick and your ESPN subscription (if you haven't subscribed yet, we'll cover the steps you need in the procedure).
To watch ESPN on Amazon Prime:
1. Signup for ESPN+
The first thing you'll want to do is to signup for ESPN on the official website.
If you already have subscribed, you can skip this stage otherwise, follow the steps below to signup for ESPN.
- Open the ESPN website on your browser.
- From there, tap on "Subscribe to ESPN+ only," and select between the monthly subscription ($9.99 per month) or the annual subscription ($99.99 per year).
- Signup for ESPN by filling the required fields of the form.
- Next, choose your payment method (credit card or PayPal) and proceed to the payment.
- Once you've completed the payment, you'll get access to ESPN+ for period you choosed for your account.
Also Read: How To Get Free Trials Without Credit Card Or PayPal
2. Setup ESPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Once you've signup for an account and subscribed to ESPN+ on the ESPN website, you can now set ESPN on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
To do so:
- Open the Amazon Fire stick from your home screen.
- Using the magnifying or search icon, search for ESPN.
- Once you find the app, click on the "Get" button to install the app.
- Launch the ESPN app once installation complete.
- When asked to login, provide your ESPN login details you choosed when creating your account.
- Enjoy ESPN on your Amazon Fire TV.
Alternatively, you can use an activation code displayed on your TV to setup ESPN+ on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
You can use the activation only if you don't want to login with your credentials in the ESPN app — this way, you'll be linking your ESPN+ subscription to your Amazon Fire TV stick.
To watch ESPN on Amazon Prime using an activation code:
- Launch the ESPN app on your TV.
- Go to "Settings" and then, "Subscription."
- Once there, select "ESPN Plus."
- At this stage, the ESPN app should display an activation code.
- Now open your web browser and go to ESPN activation page.
- Enter the activation code in the required field and tap the blue "Continue" button.
- Login to your ESPN account.
- After you've logged in, link your subscription to Amazon Fire Stick to use it on all supported devices.
Also Read: Legit Ways To Get Free Amazon Gift Cards And Codes
Can I Watch ESPN On Amazon Prime For Free?
No, you can't watch ESPN on Amazon Prime for free.
Since ESPN is installed as an add-on on Amazon Prime through the Amazon Fire TV, it would be difficult to stream ESPN+ for free.
Coupled to that, ESPN does not offer free trial, making it even impossible to watch ESPN on Amazon Prime for free, even through free trial.
Also Read: How To Download Paid Books On Amazon For Free
Can I Download ESPN+ Streaming Content On Amazon Fire Stick?
No, you can't download ESPN+ streams on your Amazon Fire stick.
This is because the offline viewing feature, which is available on mobile devices and tablets is not available on Amazon Fire TV stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you watch ESPN on Amazon?
To watch or stream ESPN on Amazon, you'll need an Amazon Fire TV stick, and an active ESPN account. You can later follow the steps outlined in this guide to setup ESPN on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
How can I stream ESPN for free?
No you can't stream ESPN for free. ESPN subscriptions start as from $9.99 per month, and you can save over 15% with an ESPN+ Annual Plan at $99.99 per year.
What sports are on Amazon Prime?
The sports streams available on Amazon Prime include; National Football League, Major League Baseball, Women's National Basketball Association, Major League Soccer, and ONE Championship.
Can I watch live sports on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can watch Live sports on Amazon Prime. You can also watch Live events on Amazon.
Does Amazon Prime include sports channels?
Yes, Amazon Prime does include sports channels that broadcast league games.
What channel is ESPN on Amazon Prime?
ESPN does not have any channels on Amazon since it is only available on Amazon Prime as an add-on.
Is ESPN plus free with amazon prime?
No, ESPN plus is not free with Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime is one of the leading streaming services in this new generation.
While Amazon Prime offers sports content, other dedicated sports streaming services like ESPN have the most interesting to watch sports content as you'll basically get events, highlights, scores and commentary
Considering the fact that both Amazon Prime and ESPN got what it takes to entertain viewers, having the combination of the two in one would be more than amazing.
Thankfully, you can watch ESPN on Amazon Prime, and this guide compiles the steps you need to stream your favorite sports channels on Amazon Prime.
Post a Comment