If your employer issues payroll payments through Fintwist, knowing how to transfer money from Fintwist to bank account can come handy if you need to maximize the flexibility of your funds.
Fintwist cards are an excellent way for companies use to pay their employees. The Fintwist card is a Mastercard that let's you access your wages instantly once it has been sent by your employer.
Employers and their employees with no access to a bank account can however, use Fintwist payroll cards. Like those who use direct deposit, your employees receive their pay into a bank account and are spared the high check-cashing fees.
Though Fintwist offers great money management tools, most users however, will want to extend the usage of their funds. Transferring the funds to a bank account is a great way to access your funds at anytime.
Fortunately for users, the Fintwist features a clear process to move funds to your bank account. Meaning, transferring money from Fintwist to bank account is an easy and straightforward process.
The best part is, transferring money from Fintwist to bank account is completely free.
That said, this article compiles steps to transfer money from Fintwist to bank account.
Table of Contents
What is Fintwist?
According to Fintwist Solutions, The Fintwist Mastercard Paycard is a new and cost-effective way to pay your employees.
Fintwist gives users fast access to their paychecks and a straightforward digital tool they need for money management. It is backed by Mastercard and offered by Comdata, the market leader in payroll cards.
Fintwist is a payroll card company that lets employers to offer different employee benefits, including paycard payments and on-demand income access.
Employers of hourly workers, including full-time, part-time, and contract workers, who require quicker access to paychecks or may not have bank accounts, should use the products.
Despite the fact that paycards and debit cards are both covered by the same federal anti-fraud laws, numerous user evaluations lament the difficulty in stopping illegal payments on Fintwist cards.
Employers can use Fintwist services for no cost. When employees use paycards, the corporation collects convenience fees, but it doesn't disclose its costs.
What is the Fintwist Paycard?
The Fintwist's Mastercard paycard is an alternative digital payment method for paying employees.
You can transfer money to a paycard that employees can use like a debit card without having access to a bank account in place of paper checks or direct deposits so they can access their money whenever they want.
When using the Fintwist paycard, as with most paycards, the employees may be charged costs such as out-of-network ATM fees and fees for checking ATM balances.
Users of the cards can check their balance using a free mobile app.
Because paycards are still a type of electronic payment, all of them require a link with a bank to enable the transfer of money.
Regions Bank of Alabama, the paycard sponsor for Fintwist, is FDIC-insured and extends that protection to Fintwist users. The paycard's credit sponsor, Mastercard, supports transactions and offers user security.
On your behalf, Fintwist also monitors and maintains compliance with local, state, and federal legislation pertaining to direct deposit and payroll cards.
Benefits of Using Fintwist
- iOS &Android mobile app to track purchases, send money, manage spending and pay bills.
- Free in-network ATMs.
- Free text alerts.
- Free transfers to bank accounts.
- Free access to cash at Mastercard banks.
- Loyalty and rewards programs.
- 24/7/365 phone support.
- Fraud and identity theft protection.
- Single sign-on for the Fintwist website and Fintwist app.
Can You Transfer Money from Fintwist to Bank Account?
Yes, you can. Transferring money from Fintwist to a bank account is an easy and straightforward process and can be done directly from the Fintwist website.
Transferring money from Fintwist to bank account is completely free.
However, the only complicated step is the bank verification step which can take up to 10 days for Fintwist to verify your bank account.
- How To Transfer Money From Emerald Card To My Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From smiONE Card To My Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Payroll Card To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From My Vanilla Card To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From EPPICard To Bank Account
- How to Transfer Visa Gift Card to Bank Account Instantly [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Money from Prepaid Card to Bank Account [Complete Process]
- How To Transfer Money From ATM (Debit Card) To Another Bank Account
How to Transfer Money from Fintwist to Bank Account
To transfer money from Fintwist to your bank account, you'll need to login to your account via the Fintwist website and setup your bank account to which you'll want to transfer the funds.
Here are the steps to transfer money from Fintwist to bank account:
- Login to your account at the Fintwist website.
- Go to "Transfer & Pay" and select "Card-to-Bank Transfers" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Add External Account" and fill out your bank info (Fintwist can take 7-10 days to verify your account).
- Once your external account is set up, navigate back to "Card-to-Bank Transfers" under the "Transfer & Pay" section.
- Choose "Make Transfer" and choose how much money—in dollars or as a percentage—you want to keep on your card. The remainder will be sent to your bank account.
- You're all good. You can change your preferences at anytime.
How Much Does it Costs to Transfer Money from Fintwist to Bank Account?
Transferring money from Fintwist to a bank account is completely free of charge.
You wouldn't be required to pay anything or cover any fee for the transaction.
How Long Does it Takes to Transfer Money from Fintwist to Bank Account?
Depending on how long Fintwist will take to verify your bank account, a complete transfer from Fintwist card to bank account can take between 5 - 10 days.
- How to Send Money From Bank Account Without Verification
- How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account [5 Easy Steps]
- Can I Transfer Money from Netspend to Bank Account? [4 Easy Ways]
- How to Transfer Money from Green Dot to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Singtel Dash to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Dasher Direct to Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from ReliaCard to Bank Account
Fintwist is a Mastercard payroll card that accepts direct deposits; there is no need for a bank account or a credit check. Every staff is qualified.
It provides consumers with instant access to their paychecks as well as a straightforward digital tool they will appreciate for managing their finances.
Fintwist transforms payroll from an expense for people without a bank account into an empowering employee benefit, and it's simple and quick to put out at no cost to you!
Transferring money from Fintwist to bank account is an easy, free and straightforward process. This article compiles the steps you need to complete the transfer.