In today's fast-paced world, digital payment methods have become increasingly popular, offering convenience and security to customers. One such digital payment method is Apple Pay, which allows users to make contactless payments using their Apple devices.
If you're a Taco Bell enthusiast wondering whether Taco Bell takes Apple Pay, you're at the right place.
In this blog post, we will explore the availability and usage of Apple Pay at Taco Bell.
Table of Contents
Does Taco Bell Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell takes Apple Pay at over 245 Hy-Vee locations in the Midwest. Taco Bell started accepting Apple Pay as a payment method in 2019.
So, whenever you're craving Mexican food with your loved ones, pay with your Apple Device at Taco Bell.
Costco, CVS Pharmacy, Target stores, Hy-Vee Supermarkets, Speedway convenience stores, and Jack in the Box were among the stores that started accepting Apple Pay at the same time as Taco Bell.
Apple's push to increase Apple Pay's usage at the time meant that 65 percent of all retail shops accepted it. Fortunately, it's already up to 85% of all stores!
Does Taco Bell Accept Apple Pay at Their Drive-Thru?
Yes, Taco Bell takes Apple Pay at the drive-thru. Make sure to utilize Apple Pay the next time you pay at a Taco Bell drive-thru.
It's a quick, easy, and secure method to order meals at Taco Bell or at the drive-thru.
How to Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell
Before you can use Apple Pay to pay anywhere that accepts it, you must first install the Apple Pay app on your Apple devices, such as the Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad, and set it up.
How to Setup Apple Pay to Use At Taco Bell
Follow the steps below to set Apple Pay to use at Taco Bell:
- Open your Apple device (iPhone or watch) and Go the "Settings."
- Then select "Wallet & Apple Pay."
- Select the "Add Card" section and press the "Continue."
- Select the payment types.
- Add your debit card or credit card details (Manually or Hold the phone on the Screen machine).
- Accept Apple's Terms and Conditions.
- After completing the process, you are able to pay.
How to Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell With Your iPhone
Follow the steps below to use Apple Pay at Taco Bell with your iPhone:
- Unlock your phone. (To unlock look at your iPhone if using Face ID as your security lock, use your finger on the home button if Touch ID is your security lock, or enter your security passcode)
- Then keep holding your Apple device near the contactless payment reader until you hear a notification tone.
- Then, you will see a green check mark on the payment terminal.
- To complete your payment through Apple Pay, you have to press "Done" on your iPhone screen for confirmation.
- Your payment through Apple Pay is completed.
How to Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell With Your Apple Watch
Follow the steps below to use Apple Pay at Taco Bell with your Apple Watch:
- First, double-tap the side button on the right of the dial.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Finally, hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment reader until the payment is complete. That's it!
Can You Use Apple Pay Online At Tacobell.com (yum.com)?
Yes, Apple Pay is accepted on the Taco Bell website. You can continue to use Apple Pay and pay if you utilize the Taco Bell mobile app.
Tacobell.com (now yum.com) also accepts debit and credit cards, gift cards, and PayPal. Most fast-food restaurants accept these ways of payment.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Taco Bell?
If you use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, Apple will reward you with cashback.
The cashback has no transactional limits, and you will receive it as many times as you transact.
On every transaction, you can collect up to 3% cashback. On the Apple website, look up the actual terms and conditions.
Customers who use the Apple Pay Card often receive rewards for every transaction made with the card.
On the Apple website, you may check your eligibility.
If you're a frequent shopper, the Apple Pay Card is recommended because you'll get cash back on every transaction. Over time, this adds up to significant savings.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Taco Bell
Both Apple and Taco Bell have collaborated to make it simple for customers to make transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding a Debit Card to Apple Pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple Pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
What Other Payment Methods Does Taco Bell Take?
Taco Bell accepts many other payment methods that its customers can use at their convenience. Below are some of the payment methods accepted by Taco Bell:
- Debit cards (including Mastercard and Discover)
- Credit cards
- Apply Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Does Taco Bell Take Google Pay?
Yes! Taco Bell accepts Google Pay as a method of payment. Taco Bell accepts Google Pay in-store and online.
The majority of fast-food chains that accept Apple Pay also take Google Pay.
Does Taco Bell Take Samsung Pay?
Along with Apple Pay and Google Pay, Taco Bell takes Samsung Pay.
Taco Bell allows any NFC payment method, therefore you can use Samsung Pay to pay at the restaurant.
Can I Pay With PayPal At Taco Bell?
You can pay with PayPal on the Taco Bell website if you wish to buy something. The Taco Bell website accepts PayPal, but the real locations are unable to accept it.
Taco Bell accepts a variety of payment methods both online and in-store, in addition to PayPal.
Does Taco Bell Accept Checks?
No, checks are not accepted as a payment method at Taco Bell.
Does Taco Bell take EBT?
Taco Bell does not accept EBT cards as a method of payment.
Several Taco Bell stores in Arizona and California accept EBT from the elderly, homeless, or disabled as part of a pilot initiative called the Restaurant Meals Program (RMP). More information about the Restaurant Meals Program can be found here.
In some Arizona and California counties, just a few Taco Bell restaurants take EBT. In addition to Florida, other states that provide a restricted version of the Restaurant Meals Program may include a few Taco Bell restaurants that accept EBT (RMP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do all Taco Bell take Apple Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell takes Apple Pay at all locations.
Can I pay with my phone at Taco Bell?
You can pay for your order with: Debit or credit cards. Taco Bell Gift Cards/eGift Cards. Digital wallets such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Taco Bell is a fast-food restaurant chain located in the United States. There are around 7,000 outlets and 350 franchises in the chain.
Apple Inc. is one of the most well-known consumer product companies in the world, with a thriving ecosystem that consumers appreciate.
Because of this, Apple Pay, a product of Apple Inc. is increasingly being accepted by many stores and restaurants including Taco Bell.
Taco Bell, as well as many other restaurants, started accepting Apple Pay in 2019.