With over 1,000 stores operating in 42 states of the United States, Marshalls is definitely one of the best off-price retailers in the United States.
Whether you're looking to decorate your home or get new furniture, Marshalls should definitely satisfy your needs.
If you're into this trending P2P payment method, Apple Pay, you'll be wondering whether does Marshalls take Apple Pay.
In this article, we'll see whether does Marshalls take Apple Pay and how you can use Apple Pay for checking out at Marshalls.
Table of Contents
Does Marshalls Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Marshalls does take Apple Pay as a payment method.
Though many other sources will say otherwise, Marshall's website confirms it.
As per Marshalls, you may use Apple Pay as a payment option with a T.J. Maxx account or as a guest. Purchases made with Apple Pay require a phone number to be included in the customer's Apple Pay account. TJX gift cards, Rewards Certificates, and Promo Codes must be added before choosing payment through Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Pay At Marshalls
To use Apple Pay at Marshalls, you will need a T.J. Maxx account.
Additionally, you will need to make sure a phone number has been added to your Apple Pay account if not you may not be able to use Apple Pay at Marshalls.
Once you are sure all of this is set, you can then proceed with the normal steps to pay using Apple Pay.
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay stores that information, so you won't need to enter it again.
- Confirm the payment.
- When your payment is successful, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
How to Pay In-Store At Marshalls Using Apple Pay On iPhone
- Use your default card:
If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
- To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until Done and a checkmark appear on the display.
How to Pay In-Store At Marshalls Using Apple Pay On Apple Watch
- Double-click the side button.
- Your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
Does Marshalls Take Google Pay?
No, Marshalls does not accept Google Pay as a payment method.
What Other Payment Methods Does Marshalls Take?
- TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard®
- TJX Rewards® Credit Card.
- American Express.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Afterpay in Marshalls?
Yes, Marshalls take Afterpay in-store.
Can pay in Marshalls with PayPal?
Yes, you can use PayPal as a payment option as a member or guest at Marshalls online or in-store. PayPal requires all Marshalls customers to have a phone number on their PayPal account.
Marshalls has over 1,000 American stores, including larger stores named Marshalls Mega Store, covering 42 states and Puerto Rico, and 61 stores in Canada.
Apple Pay is a type of electronic payment that is available for Apple users in a range of apps and the Safari web browser, as well as on public transportation and at a few non-IT businesses.
Customers will want to use Apple Pay at Marshalls since both are popular brands that strive for customers' convenience.
Marshalls does accept Apple Pay as a payment method.