How To Use WhatsApp On PC Without WhatsApp Web Nor Bluestacks
Are you a business person or someone who frequently works on WhatsApp and your PC but you want to have WhatsApp on PC but unfortunately you want to use WhatsApp on your PC even when your mobile phone is not connected to internet or low (in the case of WhatsApp Web) or your PC can't support Bluestacks due to it's low performance or you just want to use your WhatsApp on yor PC without stress of using both phone and PC at the same time? Then, this is the right place and solution for you. Just continue reading.
All you need to get started is your PC and your phone number to verify your WhatsApp code when you receive it. So lets get to the steps.
Step 1: Chrome Web Store
- Open your browser preferably chrome browser and make sure you've login to your google account. If you haven't login, still fine.
- On your new tab page click on Apps found on the top left of your screen and select Web Store. See in image below.
- In the Chrome Web Store, search for "android online emulator" and and to chrome as indicated in the image below.
- Once added o chrome, you will have something like this below and the extension shortcut.
Step 2: Running the Online Emulator
- It will take you to the website you see in the below image and then you click on START
- And now you will still need to wait for another 30 sec and when the 30 sec over, you will directly find yourself in an Android OS in which you can not only use WhatsApp, but do any other thing an Android can do. But our aim in this tutorial is to use WhatsApp so let's proceed.
- So once in the android system download and install whatsapp from chrome browser in the emulator and launch it.
It may happen that you might not be able to access WhatsApp on your emulator due to the absence of Google Play Services. To fix that, i got two solutions.
- Even though many of you might hesitate doing this, the best way to fix that is to download your WhatsApp directly from Playstore in the online emulator and to do that you must Login to google Playstore with your Google account and download then run WhatsApp normally. If you find this method in appropriate for you, then try the below method out..
- You can quit that Android OS you got and restart a new fresh one, there are great chances that they will provide you a new Android OS which can support Google Play Services.
A video tutorial will be uploaded to your youtube channel so click here to subscribe and get notified when the video will be available.
AiM-Tutorials is just out to share this trick and shouldn't be held responsible for any inconvenience you may face ahead. Do this at your own risk.
If you found this tutorial helpful, share it out with the below plugins. Comment if you found any difficulties and I will be glad to help you out.