Venmo has become one of the most popular mobile payment apps in the United States, with over 83 million users. It's a quick and easy way to send and receive money from friends and family, but did you know you can also use Venmo to pay at many stores?
That's right, you definitely can.
Venmo is expanding its reach into the retail world, and just as many stores have begun accepting Cash App payments, more and more stores are starting to accept Venmo payments. This is great news for Venmo users who want to ditch their cash and cards and pay with their phones.
In this article, we'll see the different stores that accept Venmo payments.
Table of Contents
How Does Venmo Work in Stores?
There are two ways to use Venmo in stores:
- Venmo Scan to Pay: This is the most common way to use Venmo in stores. Look for the Venmo logo or a sign that says "Pay with Venmo" at the checkout. Then, open the Venmo app and scan the store's QR code. The amount of your purchase will be displayed on your screen, and you can confirm the payment with your PIN or fingerprint.
- Venmo Debit Card: Venmo also offers a debit card that you can use at any store that accepts Mastercard. The Venmo debit card draws funds directly from your Venmo balance, so you don't have to worry about overspending.
What Stores Take Venmo?
The number of stores that accept Venmo is growing all the time so giving a detailed list isn't would be much of a hassle.
However, here are a few of the most popular stores that accept Venmo scan to pay:
- Foot Locker
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Uber Eats
- lululemon athletica
You can also use Venmo to pay at some online stores, such as:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Forever 21
Benefits of Using Venmo in Stores
There are several benefits to using Venmo in stores:
- It's quick and easy: No more fumbling for cash or cards. Just scan the QR code and pay with your phone.
- It's secure: Venmo uses bank-level security to protect your financial information.
- It's convenient: You can track all of your Venmo transactions in one place.
- It's contactless: Pay with Venmo to avoid touching dirty cash and cards.
Does Walmart Accept Venmo?
No, Walmart does not accept Venmo as a payment method.
Where Can I Pay With Venmo On My Phone?
You can use Venmo through your phone to pay at a couple of stores that have adopted the payment service. Some stores include Foot Locker, Grubhub, CVS, etc.
Venmo is a great way to send and receive money from friends and family, and it's becoming an increasingly popular way to pay in stores. If you're looking for a quick, easy, and secure way to pay, Venmo is a great option.
Is Venmo Right for You?
Whether or not Venmo is right for you depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to pay for small purchases, Venmo is a great option. However, if you're looking for a way to pay for larger purchases or bills, you may want to consider a different payment method.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to use Venmo is up to you. But if you're looking for a new way to pay, Venmo is definitely worth checking out.