There has been an increase in interest in ways to transact more securely in light of recent events and data breaches. Virtual payment cards are one way to spend more securely and privately online.
Virtual cards allow you to minimize the amount of personally identifiable information (PII) you share with places you transact online.
Traditionally, virtual cards provided by banks have been difficult and clunky to use, new providers of virtual cards make the process very simple and easy to use, and as a result, we believe virtual cards can be a valuable tool in protecting your privacy and security without compromising your convenience and ease of use.
In this article, I will show give you the best virtual Credit/Debit cards in USA.
Table of Contents
What is a Virtual Credit (Payment) Card
A virtual payment card, sometimes called a temporary card number or pseudo card number, is a credit or debit card number can be created through a website or mobile app and does not come with a physical card. Virtual payment cards can be utilized for most online purchases.
Oftentimes, you can set maximum spend or charge limit on the virtual card to prevent yourself from being overcharged. Some virtual cards will also lock to a merchant to prevent the card from being used elsewhere if the merchant is breached. Lastly, you can usually also close virtual cards with just a few clicks online.
Benefits of Virtual Credit Cards
Virtual Card providers help you to get the computer-generated credit/debit cards (not physical plastic cards). They enable you to make purchases online without inputting your original card number. These cards provide fraud protection and auto management on spend limits.
Also Read: Best Virtual Card Providers In The UK
15 Best Virtual Credit/Debit Cards in USA
The following is a list of Top Virtual Card/Debit Services, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
1. US Unlocked
US Unlocked will allow you to shop U.S. websites from anywhere in the world using their Virtual Payment Cards with U.S. Billing/Shipping Addresses. This payment service is great for anybody wishing to purchase a US service like US Netflix, Hulu, DIsney+ etc..
The company offers 2 types of cards: a one-time use card that cannot be reused after one transaction and a merchant-specific card that locks to a merchant after a transaction.
You can load your account depending on your country (Local Bank Transfer, Sofort, Boleto, Yandex and 14 new load methods.
Blur is a VCC provider that helps you to protect your payments, bank transactions, privacy, and password from cybercriminals. It enables you to checkout from the phone, browser, or tablet.
- Blur can generate a new credit card number for every purchase.
- It can sync securely across all devices.
- This service can stop secret data collection, block hidden trackers, and more.
- You can fill out the online form with just one tap.
- It can encrypt your password.
Airtm is a platform that helps you to pay money through a virtual card. It allows you to send money online using a real exchange rate. This site allows you to use your dollars to fund your digital card.
- You do not require to keep minimum balances.
- Enables you to make online purchases in any currency.
- Provides 24/7 hours support to users.
- It offers cards that can be recharged with crypto.
- Allows you to add money from more than 800 banks.
Also Read: Best Virtual Card Providers In Australia
4. Perfect Money
Perfect Money is online service that enables you to generate an e-voucher for any amount. It allows you to transfer money to any receiver. This site can be used to pay for online goods and services securely with no hassle.
- Allows you to withdraw money as e-currency, Bitcoin, voucher, etc.
- It enables you to exchange an e-voucher to any other e-currency or cash.
- You can add the payment method of this site to increase your business sales.
- You can easily make payments for the goods purchased from eCommerce website.
Advcash is a virtual service provider that enables you to shop online without any hassle. It allows you to transfer funds to existing visa cards, email addresses, and other users.
- You can withdraw money from ATM in any currency.
- This site enables you to view transactions with just one or two mouse clicks.
- It allows you to add multiple currencies within a single account.
- This platform performs instant exchange transactions without any hassle.
Privacy is a virtual credit card service that helps you to protect your money when shopping online. It is one of the best virtual credit card that offers a unique card number that only works for the individual merchant. This company enables you to turn off subscription service with just one mouse click.
- It offers convenient browser extensions.
- You can receive instant email alerts when transactions occur.
- The card automatically closes after first use.
- Your card becomes unusable if the card number is exposed.
Also Read: Best Instant Virtual Credit Card Provider Apps
Bento is a virtual card provider that offers an easy way to manage your organization's expenses and spending. This service helps you to generate and assign a virtual card for your account.
- Card information is securely stored in your account.
- It helps you to manage both virtual and physical cards.
- You can instantly use a virtual card once it is issued.
- The card is accessible by authorized users.
- It offers security and speed than a traditional physical card.
Netspend is a virtual prepaid card service provider. It helps you make personalized cards with a unique image and photo. This card service provider sends transaction alters as a text message.
- It allows you to check your card account balance anywhere, anytime.
- You can create a temporary card number with ease.
- This virtual debit card provider protects your card, even if someone uses your card.
- Netspend cards can be used all over the country.
9. American Express Go
American Express Go is a virtual US credit card provider that offers easy to use an expense solution.
It provides a faster and flexible way for your freelancers, contractors, and recruiters to make payments from mobile.
- You can create your virtual card with ease.
- It helps you to keep track of all the transactions.
- This service enables you to control spending.
- Employees of your organization can add funds.
Also Read: Best Virtual Prepaid Cards For International Shoppers
ecoVirtualcard is an easy to use a prepaid card provider. It enables you to securely pay goods online over a smartphone without disclosing personal information.
- It offers instant and safe payment service.
- ecoVirtualcard has 2 step verification process through the phone.
- You can get a card PIN without any hassle.
- This virtual credit card USA service gives multilingual support.
Bext is a corporate service provider that provides a virtual card once it is approved. You can integrate it with Xero NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Expensify.
- It can protect from fraud while managing your cash.
- You can apply for the card with ease.
- Brex provides live customer care support.
- It helps you to manage expenses with ease.
Emburse is a company that offers both virtual and physical credit cards. It has role-based permission and approval. This company protects from fraud by verifying person for each transaction.
- It offers real-time insights and reports.
- Emburse provides a mobile receipt.
- It supports Apple Wallet and Android Pay.
- The application can automatically categorize expenses.
- It helps you to manage your purchase.
Also Read: Best Virtual Debit Cards In Australia
ePayService is a company that enables you to have a safe and secure online payment. It is one of the best virtual credit card providers that helps you to control your online shopping with cards.
- It can quickly distribute your virtual card.
- The company supports USD, GBP, and EUR.
- It can keep the details of your card safe.
- You can customize your online shopping using different values.
- The maximum purchase amount is 3500 USD.
- It does not take any monthly or purchase transaction fees.
iCard is a virtual card service provider that helps you to manage money from your phone. It is one of the best virtual debit cards provider that enables you to shop from eCommerce websites with ease and securely.
- It can perform real-time transactions.
- You can open the account from anywhere to get a virtual credit card number.
- iCard provides instant notification for any transactions.
- It offers master cards and visa cards.
- You can delete virtual card single online payment.
- The order limit of this card is 20+.
Divvy is a service for a virtual card that can be used for online payment. It can make your transactions using a 16-digit card number. This company allows you to set a limit on each virtual card.
- This online virtual credit card service offers force card expiration dates and the merchant locking facility.
- It provides protection from the data breach.
- You can delete or free virtual cards.
- Divvy helps you to choose the card amount you want, and the funds are loaded on the card from your budget.
- You can use cards anywhere.
Also Read: Best Reloadable Prepaid Cards With No Fees
Can I make one-time use with the credit card?
Yes, you can create virtual cards that become automatically disabled after doing one transaction. These cards are helpful when dealing with untrusted sites that charge you recurring fees without your knowledge.
Can I limit the maximum transaction amount in a virtual credit card?
Yes, you can create virtual credit cards with different transaction limits of your choice.
Can I transfer money from a virtual credit card?
It many depend on the virtual card provider if they support money transfers.
However, most virtual cards do not allow users to transfer money, but you can use the virtual card for making online transactions.
What are the best virtual credit cards in the US?
- US Unlocked
- American Express Go
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a US virtual card?
Look for a virtual card provider like US Unlocked, Privacy and follow their procedure for getting a virtual card.
Which are the Best Virtual Credit Card/Debit Cards in USA?
Some of the best virtual credit/debit cards in USA include: US Unlocked, Blur, Privacy, Wise, Airtm, Perfect Money, Advcash, Bento, etc.
Final thoughts on Best Instant Virtual Credit/Debit Cards in USA
We have shared with you the best virtual credit card providers that any resident of USA can use at ease. In this list, there are free or paid virtual credit card providers which you can use.
While considering an option, make sure you read their terms and conditions, pricing page to stay updated on what you'll get with them.
Post a Comment